Offline myfazzman1

• Be prepared.Improvise, Adapt and overcome

Nar, my target is set a little higher but not just yet.......

And Holy Crap, there is currently 13 Mondials on Carsales at the moment!!!!    :eek:

And most asking stupid $$too!

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
I like this one....

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/ferrari-328-1987-12557581?base=1216&vertical=Car&cr=2&eapi=2&__N=1246%201252%201247%201282%204294966380%204294957485%

As I keep saying, but no one listens, it's bloody hard to sell cars at the moment, and even harder if it's not an aussie spec car.

Go and offer $40k.

You might get it for 50 or 60...about 20 less than an aussie one.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
As I keep saying, but no one listens, it's bloody hard to sell cars at the moment, and even harder if it's not an aussie spec car.

Go and offer $40k.

You might get it for 50 or 60...about 20 less than an aussie one.

Oh...I just realised I know whose car that is. Very good car and yes, it's been for sale for a long time.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline myfazzman1

fixed

Try finding a new Mondial heated rear window glass!

Mate has a plum Mondi QV except rear glass is starting to de-laminate(common problem I hear).....

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Good to see the GMA Car Bra......!

That was in the days before 3M stone chip film was invented.

I did $6k damage to the car in that Targa, without even crashing the OHOS. The organisers in their infinite wisdom had a whole stage run over freshly relaid roads. The crushed rock was 1/2 an inch thick and not pressed into the tar. The 308/328 cars have no inner guards over the front wheels and the stones were punched so hard into the underside of the front guards that they looked like they had been hit over and over with shot gun blasts  :gnasher:

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

I did $6k damage to the car in that Targa, without even crashing the OHOS. The organisers in their infinite wisdom had a whole stage run over freshly relaid roads. The crushed rock was 1/2 an inch thick and not pressed into the tar. The 308/328 cars have no inner guards over the front wheels and the stones were punched so hard into the underside of the front guards that they looked like they had been hit over and over with shot gun blasts  :gnasher:

You need foam!

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Try finding a new Mondial heated rear window glass!

Mate has a plum Mondi QV except rear glass is starting to de-laminate(common problem I hear).....

yes, Mondials rear screen delamin always a problem.

But not as big a problem as owning one!

Oh stop it!

Mondials are lovely to drive, really!

Creme of the crop... Mondial T, with Valeo gearbox.... oooh yeah, now that's my kind of weird....

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

Offline myfazzman1

Would you buy a used Ferrari from this man,:fap:!

I did my apprenticeship with GMA...apart from car bras Michael was probably the best Ferrari motor trimmer in Oz back then!

I dug up the old patterns for a 308 QV and made one up for my OHOS recently,in blue....

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Racing ] Australian GT series JPG Today at 00:45
[ Off Topic ] Aussie Politics Fil-Ski Yesterday at 21:40
[ British Cars ] JAGUAR XJ220 andecorp Yesterday at 18:27
[ Electric Cars ] Tesla Model X 360c Yesterday at 14:56
[ Trains, Planes and Automobiles - General chat. ] Qantas - thought leadership E7ITE Yesterday at 13:25
[ McLaren ] McLaren BP23 bobbo Yesterday at 13:23