Offline waz356

You paid 29k pounds NOT 22k pounds.

Phil, I don't want to get involved in the arg.. err conversation, but you keep mentioning that PP paid 29k pounds which contradicts what he's told everyone else here. So I'll ask again, if you have proof of this please post it up.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Either way - it seems FF doesn't have proof of what PP paid, and PP probably won't bother to post up proof that he didn't, so it's just gunna go around and around the same (almost identical) ad-nauseum, so if the conversation about the car itself is over we may as well finish it up - for the other BS that will never have a resolution, let's take it to the wasteland.

Offline waz356

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
well, my bills are not high. I've seen others from all suppliers and I compare very well.

the rest of what you said is old lies. You paid 29k pounds NOT 22k pounds. Your car owes you, by your own admission, nearer $90k than $80k

AND you've registered it in QLD, which is NOT your main residence.

you still can't add up, you lunatic!

even using YOUR figures you can't add up....lol....

29000GPB @ 48.5p, which it was when i bought the car is $AUS59,794.00 add $23k which included rego, stamp duty and shipping here is less than $83k....and that's using YOUR figures.....*sigh*

you know what, you're not real bright....seriously. now....get someone to teach you how to use a calculator and get back to me.

THEN...look up how much it is to transfer to vic reg (there's no stamp duty, just in case you're too dumb to know) and then tell me what the final figure is.

*sigh*

it's like shooting a fish in a barrel.

by the way....you know what properties i own too now? done a title search or something have you, or is this just guesswork again? is the car staying in melbourne? are you sure? nope...you have no idea about anything.

nevertheless, if i DO change to vic reg, it's less than $100.

oh...and one last thing....my opinion is that you charge like a wounded bull. one thing i've never heard ANYONE say about you is that you're prices are reasonable!! that's another funny one.

oh...another thing i've never heard anyone say about you is that you work fast! judging by your posts on here, i think we can all see why that might be.

thanks for more fun tonight!

wait...one more thing i've never heard anyone say about you....that the stuff you post online is fact! do you realise that all the claims you make about just about everything (not just about me) has NEVER been followed up with proof? hmmm...i wonder why? anyone can make claims, bucko, backing them up with proof is the hard part...that's where you fail.

ummmmmmm...i think that's all for tonight :)

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Aircon

Phil, I don't want to get involved in the arg.. err conversation, but you keep mentioning that PP paid 29k pounds which contradicts what he's told everyone else here. So I'll ask again, if you have proof of this please post it up.

see my post above....even using phil's figures he's wrong!!! lolol...it gets funnier and funnier.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
ummmmmmm...i think that's all for tonight :)

I'll take that as a promise :D  I reckon I might setup a PP-FF-free week twice a month - see if I can raffle the idea off the the highest bidder hehe :p

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I'll take that as a promise :D  I reckon I might setup a PP-FF-free week twice a month - see if I can raffle the idea off the the highest bidder hehe :p

Vote - Vote - Vote.

How about a free week four times a month - oh wait we still need some entertainment.  :p

Offline Aircon

How about a free week four times a month

lol...shaddap

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
By Law, you must register a vehicle where you live and use it the most.

The currency exchange differs between buy and sell as you know.

You're just kidding yourself.

Of course I dont have proof of the purchase price. The 7k pounds difference has no record.. DUH.

But I know the previous owner of the car could have easily got MUCH more than PP claims to have bought it for, from one of several dealers.

Why would the owner sell it for 22k pounds, when he could make one phone call and get at least 25k?

:shrug:

Them's the facts. Like it or not.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

oh...and one last thing....my opinion is that you charge like a wounded bull. one thing i've never heard ANYONE say about you is that you're prices are reasonable!! that's another funny one.

thanks for more fun tonight!

hmmm...

well, this one is easy to find.. and oh look... it's your mate!

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showpost.php?p=136196492&postcount=21

yeah, thanks for the fun.