Offline Tiger

Sick of bits sponge falling on my head and the seats so out with the headlining.

I used some carbon effect seat cover material that I use to do bike seats with, stuck it to some 8mm foam and glued it on the underside of the roof.

Sweet 👍
Roll on summer

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
I've never even seen headlining in a 360 Challenge before. Weird, a previous owner must have put it in for some strange reason.

Offline Tiger

I've never even seen headlining in a 360 Challenge before. Weird, a previous owner must have put it in for some strange reason.

it's that bitumen sticky shit with sponge. I have the same shit on my road car
Roll on summer

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

it's that bitumen sticky shit with sponge. I have the same shit on my road car

Weird. I've driven a few 360 Ch cars over the years and I am positive that there was no headliner.
It is only in the road cars for NVH issues and a challenge car has so much NVH coming from everywhere that the roof is of no consequence :p

Offline Tiger

Weird. I've driven a few 360 Ch cars over the years and I am positive that there was no headliner.
It is only in the road cars for NVH issues and a challenge car has so much NVH coming from everywhere that the roof is of no consequence :p

Well it's gone anyway, I'll be looking from now on. Maybe because it was a factory two seater it got spongebob roof.

Roll on summer

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

Well it's gone anyway, I'll be looking from now on. Maybe because it was a factory two seater it got spongebob roof.

They all would have got them if that was the case. Not to worry, just another unexplained oddity of the Ferrari world :)

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

For it to break down like that they must have used Polyester foam as opposed to Polyether foam.  :doh:

Ester foam breaks down with moisture over time due to hydrolisis and turns to powder.  Perhaps as 360c suggests its an after market addition.

Offline Tiger

For it to break down like that they must have used Polyester foam as opposed to Polyether foam.  :doh:

Ester foam breaks down with moisture over time due to hydrolisis and turns to powder.  Perhaps as 360c suggests its an after market addition.

I'll let you know when I do my road car I think it's the same shit.
Everything that looks nice turns to shit sticky switches air vents etc.

The style makes up for it though the rest are easy fixes.

Ready to go racing 😎
Roll on summer