Offline Neru

sorry just talked to the head of viezu, we offer a 28 day money back guarantee

There isn't a reason why you shouldn't try!

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
sorry just talked to the head of viezu, we offer a 28 day money back guarantee

I have tried.....I asked for my money back.
Friends have tried
Friends of friends have tried...
No one I know has been really happy with it....there are four reasons there...
Oh and I raced my mate in his 360, exactly the same car/year...mine chipped, his wasn't......exactly the same :scratchchin:
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

There is.

Do Viezu program via OBD port, or remove ECU's?

If remove ECU's, then risk of damage to fragile pins. Once broken, new ecu required. Also risk of damage to other stuff associated with remove/install.

Then there's electronic risks... corruption of files, loss of files, simple mistakes......

I have done several. FWIW, Wetterauer is the one that gained the most (still not enough), but even so, "I" am simply not interested in taking the risks for the gains.

• Soap Dodger

Here's what "I" think 360 tuners should do....

They should own a pair of their own "immobiliser unlocked" ECUs. (If they can't deal with the immobiliser function, they haven't got their heads around the programming)

They should offer them for free trial, for several days.

THEN, if the gains are appreciated, the customer has his own ECU's tuned to suit.

THEN after ~30 days (std commercial credit period), he pays, if happy.

If you want a 360 to go faster, you have two, maybe 3 choices.....

Forced induction.... Novitec Rosso or similar, and that will cost LOTS. More than $30k, less than $50k, but you'll get over 500 BHP, maybe 600.

Sell it, and buy a 430. <<<< NOW THERE'S A SMART IDEA!!

I have uprated 4x 360 engines, and modified them up to ~440-460 BHP (depending on camshafts used).... But it costs as much as forced induction. And it cannot really be used on the road.

Offline Neru

There is.

Do Viezu program via OBD port, or remove ECU's?

If remove ECU's, then risk of damage to fragile pins. Once broken, new ecu required. Also risk of damage to other stuff associated with remove/install.

Then there's electronic risks... corruption of files, loss of files, simple mistakes......

I have done several. FWIW, Wetterauer is the one that gained the most (still not enough), but even so, "I" am simply not interested in taking the risks for the gains.

For older vehicles (2000+) we can do obd flash however 2010 onwards when the anti-tune ecu were released they need to be bench flashed.

We do 10-15 cars a months and majority of them are bench flashed and so far we haven't had any issues when damaging the ECU. The op was curious about a tune for his 360 I just simply offered him a choice with a money back guarantee, simple as that.

I do acknowledge that the gains are very small which is the way with naturally aspirated engines.

• Soap Dodger

For older vehicles (2000+) we can do obd flash however 2010 onwards when the anti-tune ecu were released they need to be bench flashed.

We do 10-15 cars a months and majority of them are bench flashed and so far we haven't had any issues when damaging the ECU. The op was curious about a tune for his 360 I just simply offered him a choice with a money back guarantee, simple as that.

I do acknowledge that the gains are very small which is the way with naturally aspirated engines.

So, are you saying you can OBD flash 360?

Have you done any?

Would you accept a 28 day money forward guarantee from the customer?? Simple as that?

• Soap Dodger

Offline ATPG

So where is this 360 located?
I will put my money where the tune is, and run the thing on the dyno, get a decent tune in it, drive it with the customer and make sure everyone is happy , then take their money.
PM me :)

Offline Neru

So, are you saying you can OBD flash 360?

Have you done any?

Would you accept a 28 day money forward guarantee from the customer?? Simple as that?

Yes the 360 is OBD

No we haven't done any ferrari 360's at our workshop
however Viezu has previously done some

I would have to talk to head office about payment, but at the moment payment is made as the vehicle is tuned
and money will be returned in full if customer is not happy

Offline ATPG

Well we have done ferraris, 360's and 430's.
You can make a difference to them for sure.
The throttle response , top end power from 5k rpm on etc.