Offline Neru

Hi Wolf
             I can organise a Viezu tune for your 360, gains are minimum as it is a naturally aspirated engine. You would be looking at 15-20bhp and an increase of 18Nm. The tune is very safe and is backed by Viezu insurance policy.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Hi Wolf
             I can organise a Viezu tune for your 360, gains are minimum as it is a naturally aspirated engine. You would be looking at 15-20bhp and an increase of 18Nm. The tune is very safe and is backed by Viezu insurance policy.

de-robed at last!

Any referrals for this?

Within normal rpm limit?

Price?

• Soap Dodger

vietzu website has identical info and layout as AP tuning site, and claims 15 to 20 BHP...

• Soap Dodger

I can organise any one of around a dozen tuning options out there.

but I won't, as I know from experience how dissatisfied the customers are with 360 tuning, and how almost undetectable the gains are.

Utter utter waste of money and time, an unecssary risk with no REAL warranties that ever cough up...

Just roll the money into the pool to buy a faster car. Did I say that already???? I'll say it again.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY TUNING A 360.

Offline Neru

The tune is $2000 and we offer a 7 day refund if your not happy with the tune

We have done a couple of cars for Lorbek Prestige car dealership and all there customers are very pleased with the tune.

What FF is saying is true, that ECU tunes work best with turbo cars however there will be differences on a naturally aspirated engine.

• Soap Dodger

The tune is $2000 and we offer a 7 day refund if your not happy with the tune

We have done a couple of cars for Lorbek Prestige car dealership and all there customers are very pleased with the tune.

What FF is saying is true, that ECU tunes work best with turbo cars however there will be differences on a naturally aspirated engine.

How about doing it differently...

Invoice the tune 7 days or even a month in arrears.....

Offline Neru

How about doing it differently...

Invoice the tune 7 days or even a month in arrears.....

I just follow Viezu protocol which is if the customer isn't happy with the tune for whatever reason then we offer full refund

• Soap Dodger

As I sit watching F1 qual, i'll expand.....

360 have many little quirks regarding tune and perceived performance.

As often as not, a battery cycle, or an air flow meter clean, or an oxy sensor clean (or replace any of those), will result in improved running and performance.

A change of fuel will too. Some brands are better than others.

I've tuned several 360 challenge cars. 2 of them LOST power, most of them make no real peak figure gains, onlt drivability gains, and only 6 or 7 of them made gains worth having, even then not worth paying for IMO.

Save your money, buy a faster car.

• Soap Dodger

I just follow Viezu protocol which is if the customer isn't happy with the tune for whatever reason then we offer full refund

Have you done 360?

Offline Neru

not at this stage, viezu is still a new brand to Australia but is well established in UK