Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

• Name: Steve
Hi guys,

I知 after parts to tool up for 360, I知 still looking for one to buy but as yet I have not done a deal on one, I would like to have parts made ready to go once I get one.

I would like to borrow or buy a set of OEM headers or a full system, I plan to make a set for myself and need OEM to make the jig.

I also need a full airbox assembly including top lids and overflow bottle, the red intake covers and joiner, engine bay side covers right & left and top engine subframe so I can make my own Carbon parts.

Any help in providing these parts will be much appreciated and will offer the opportunity to get a set of my parts for a very good price for your help. PM me if you can help in any of the above or any other parts that you think would be a must for the 360, I知 starting at the back first.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Hi guys,

I知 after parts to tool up for 360, I知 still looking for one to buy but as yet I have not done a deal on one, I would like to have parts made ready to go once I get one.

I would like to borrow or buy a set of OEM headers or a full system, I plan to make a set for myself and need OEM to make the jig.

I also need a full airbox assembly including top lids and overflow bottle, the red intake covers and joiner, engine bay side covers right & left and top engine subframe so I can make my own Carbon parts.

Any help in providing these parts will be much appreciated and will offer the opportunity to get a set of my parts for a very good price for your help. PM me if you can help in any of the above or any other parts that you think would be a must for the 360, I知 starting at the back first.

I have most of those parts available
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u 杜agically have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

If you can do a GT3 style rear wing as well
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u 杜agically have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

• Name: Steve

Great, can we talk? What痴 the deal borrow or buy? 

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Great, can we talk? What痴 the deal borrow or buy?

Rent

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
I have full inlet manifold/plenum chamber assembly.

No air box stuff though.