Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
^ Agree.

I enjoyed the 360 coupe, but trying to make it go fast on the track was a mugs game. It also then meant it was progressively worse road car, for a progressively more expensive track car. Mugs Game.

With the benefit of hindsight, I'd buy a pretty coloured 360 convertible, preferably one where the last owner had spent the coin on carbon seats and grills - and I'd whack on the CS wheels I have on the 456. No other mods, then just use it for cruising around to coffee and to Dodger's place to steal his underwear of his line.
C'mon, do it!

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
^ Agree.

I enjoyed the 360 coupe, but trying to make it go fast on the track was a mugs game. It also then meant it was progressively worse road car, for a progressively more expensive track car. Mugs Game.

With the benefit of hindsight, I'd buy a pretty coloured 360 convertible, preferably one where the last owner had spent the coin on carbon seats and grills - and I'd whack on the CS wheels I have on the 456. No other mods, then just use it for cruising around to coffee and to Dodger's place to steal his underwear of his line.

To the average punter an immaculate 360 Spider is a brand new car. I still have people ask if the 348 Spider is brand new.

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle

im sure there will be some who will argue with me here, but

in reality, thats what Porsche (spcifically GT3's) are for, IMO a Fezza lends itself more to minor tweaks to suit the owner and be driven and enjoyed for the beautiful machine that it is, not as the ultimate track machine, unless its a Challenge car or N-GT etc.

Offline eewink

• Drives: Holden

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

That's not funny!!!

This is serious man!!!!!!!

:p

Offline WOLF

Was a good way to spend a sunny afternoon, thanks for arranging it Nick. I'm having second thoughts on the Lanari exhaust, thinking Trimate now but not sure.
The CS conversion is now complete, I have heaps of carbon bits and CS bits left over which I'll post up in the classifieds.

Cheers.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Was a good way to spend a sunny afternoon, thanks for arranging it Nick. I'm having second thoughts on the Lanari exhaust, thinking Trimate now but not sure.
The CS conversion is now complete, I have heaps of carbon bits and CS bits left over which I'll post up in the classifieds.

Cheers.

Assume you mean Timate?

I'd not buy one again. Quality is fine for first fitting, they they break after about 12 months. I went through 3 before giving up.
C'mon, do it!

Offline WOLF

hhmmm that is good to know. I need a system with valves.

Offline iwantaredferrari

• iwant-another-redferrari

• Drives: Ferrari 360 Modena
I have a level 3 Capristo cat-back waiting to be installed next Wednesday on my 360, will be making some videos the following weekend. Comes with 3 years warranty.