Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
oh and it was the black one by the way, the only other modena was a silver spyder but i didnt get a chance with it, its already sold....
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline The Doctor

Richies car is an amazing bargain, it needs NOTHING spent on it if you get the Challenge wheels with fresh tyres too, the tyres on the std wheels are a bit old, but still perfectly roadworthy.
Totally agree...i told richie yesterday how upset i was with him as he rejected my initial offer of $170k just 2 weeks ago, so i ended up buying my car, now some other prick has picked up a bargain!! We had a laugh about it. but peoples situations change daily...its just the way it is, win some, loose some.

Offline The Doctor

oh and it was the black one by the way, the only other modena was a silver spyder but i didnt get a chance with it, its already sold....
BOTH OF YOU, PAY ATTENTION!!
CANCEL YOUR ORDER AND BUY FROM RICHIE!!
CANCEL YOUR SALE RICHIE, AND SELL TO TO THIS GUY!!

Offline The Doctor

btw, damelian makes shit up. your car had a sold tag on it when i went 2 months ago, then they told me the red was sold, i went past yesterday, they are all still there. try buy richies man, seroiusly. that is a good car...forget damelians, trust me!

Offline Richie

• I need Lambo drugs...

• Drives: my wife crazy
WTF your car is now for sale on carsales for 168k? Thats crazy! Makes the 168,900 uk import look too expensive.

Yes... that's for sure... and unless someone is going to pay me a very firm deposit today, the car is going very soon! Call me crazy and yes... I am crazy... phil's know that I am a freak... :gnasher:

cheers,

richie

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

too much price difference, different states, its not the interior colour i really want, i'm after cream colour. The silver one was deposited between thursday last week and yesturday when i went back, i can't see how it would stay there long, 2002 spyder manual with only 17 000km for $187k, so a deposti could really be an option at that price.
I don't know which red one your talking about but the last red 360 spyder was sold and taken away a few weeks ago, he has a couple of red 430 spyders there though, maybe you mistook them for it. Also about my car, the spill (that i dont really care if i need to believe it or not) was he had a deposit on it a while back, he started getting the fluids and stuff changed, then the guy cancelled the sale so they haven't done the belts untill someone else deposiits or buys it.

I dunno thats what their manager said, basically i dont take any of that on board, aslong as the car drives decent, the numbers match, passes inspection, meets the price i want to pay, the right colour combination i'm looking for ect... if I didn't like it I already told richie i'd become interested in his but things happen for a reason, maybe the one i'm getting will be just as good as richies, maybe it wont, its a used car and either way its a gamble.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

hey vince what type of R34 do you own GT, GT-t, GTR?

Because after all these cars i have and have driven, i find my R33 to be the best and most fun drive to date, it's my shopping centre carpark car, my drift car, my track car, my beat up car, i'm taking it to a Skyline NSW club texikhana event on sunday to an airfield we have rented to see who can destroy something major in the cars lol.

Thats another thing, the only problem i have had with the car is ive changed the clutch, changed timing belt last week and all the fluids, other then that the only maintenance is new engine oil and filter every 5000km and the thing has somehow gained more power at the wheels than last year when i finished building it lol. If only all cars were built like skylines, then mechanics would be out of a job

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
If only all cars were built like skylines, then mechanics would be out of a job

hah! You're kidding right?

I know places that do ONLY skylines...

I have to do ALL Ferraris as there's not one model that's crap enough to warrant a specialsit in its own right.  :tilt:

Skylines are great cars, but there's always plenty needs doing to them.

(usually due to modifications and abuse of course)

• Soap Dodger

BOTH OF YOU, PAY ATTENTION!!
CANCEL YOUR ORDER AND BUY FROM RICHIE!!
CANCEL YOUR SALE RICHIE, AND SELL TO TO THIS GUY!!

Indeed

I also know that damelians just bought a 2004 360 coupe to trade soon.. low miles, red tan, perfect car (apparently)

I know what they paid, (not telling) interesting to see what they retail it for....

• Soap Dodger

damelian makes shit up.

I don't know about that, but I did feel aggrieved when I sold them a brand new gearbox for a 360 they had that needed it, after its own box mysteriously had NO oil in it after being serviced "somewhere".

I sold the $30k box to them for $12k... it was brand new, ex factory old stock clear out item... talk about bargain of the decade.

anyway, then they whinged after someone else installed it and it had an oil leak. (I never even took it out the factory crate)

I paid them $500 and that'll be the last cent they ever get out of me.