Offline TEZZA

• Those Frenchies seek him everywhere

• Drives: No matter what it is I am still lusting after something better.
Sand Monkey, what would you expect :p

It has those Italian off-road tyres on it.
Dago through mud.
Dago through snow.
Dago off-road.
But when Dago flat Dago ....wop wop wop.

Where's Mondi?

:boom:

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Sand Monkey, what would you expect :p

It has those Italian off-road tyres on it.
Dago through mud.
Dago through snow.
Dago off-road.
But when Dago flat Dago ....wop wop wop.

Where's Mondi?

:boom:

Ok, here's where that comment comes from.

In life I draw conclusions about people based on my own personal experiences, not what I read, not what I hear, not what I see on the idiot box or the interwebs etc. etc.
I'm kinda old and have been around the block a few times. I've met LOTS of people from all over the world, sometimes socially, sometimes I've employed them, sometimes I've done business with them, sometimes as a result of overseas travels. It's like that when there are more days behind the horse and cart then there are left in front.
Since imigration really took off over the last 20 years or so, I've encounted problems with folks (male & female) from a particular country who are of a particular ethnic group. LOTS of serious problems. I've had personal interaction with them across pretty much every way you can imagineÖÖsocially, employees, business deals, travel you name it. Now with the first few bad experiences I was prepared to put it down to the individual being a bad apple in the crowd. Then it kept happening over and over and over again. I'm talking in a row here too i.e one for one, two for two, five for five, 9 for 9, 13 for 13ÖÖÖ.. Perhaps I'm a slow learner *sigh*
The problems that I personally experienced with this ethnic group were:
FRAUD (multiple times) The best was a psychologist friend of my wifes that defrauded the Government in claiming for services.
THEFT - Again multiple times; but the one that took the cake was a Professional that was stealing drugs and selling them on the black   
             market.
GUN FOR HIRE- The lovely chap who was black market dealing my drugs also offered to take care of one of my other staff members
              family law issues. He could "get his leg broken for $x" ; but a "permanent solution" would be expensive"  :eek:
EXTORTION- Again a Professional employee. Long story which I can't be stuffed going into the necessary detail about.
PROFESSIONAL NEGLIGENCE- Obviously an employee.
VIOLENCE- A member of the public who beat the crap out of a defenceless old couple with a baseball bat in an attempt to steal their car outside one of my businesses.

I could go on; but I'm sure you get the picture. Once you get to 13+ interactions for 13+ serious problems you start to think that it must be a cultural thing that is prevalent in that particular country/ethnic group. Sorry; but I can't see it any other way.

I can't be accused of being across the board racist either:
-One of my lifelong friends is indian
-My lovely wife is indian
-My kids are obviously of Indian heritage.
-All of my professional staff are now either Chinese or Vietnamese and they are lovely, hard working and honest folks :thumbsup:
-I have mates from a variety of ethnic groups.

Sorry; but my experience tells me that this ethnic group are troubleÖÖ... BIG trouble.  As a result my contempt for them breaks loose every now and again. I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule; but I just haven't met them.

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

I can't be accused of being across the board racist either:
-One of my lifelong friends is indian
-My lovely wife is indian
-My kids are obviously of Indian heritage.
-All of my professional staff are now either Chinese or Vietnamese and they are lovely, hard working and honest folks :thumbsup:
-I have mates from a variety of ethnic groups including Kiwi's. :thumbsup:

Fixed :)

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

Offline Tiger

Offline TEZZA

• Those Frenchies seek him everywhere

• Drives: No matter what it is I am still lusting after something better.

Funny thing. A lot of people say "indians are crooks, you can't trust them".
My experience is the opposite. I have many of them as clients. They are very good to deal with. Always pay what is agreed to. They are just different. You have to expect that.
The other ones I have had good deals with are South Africans. But a lot of people hate the Yarpi's. It is because they are very direct and to the point and people confuse that with rudeness.
The ones I have had a bit of trouble with are Philippino. I have found the men highly untrustworthy. They seem to think it is like a "badge of honor" if they can steal from you. Some of these groups seem to confuse trust with weakness. If you are weak enough to trust them they are strong enough to steal from you.
Agree with you on the Vietnamese. Probably some of the nicest people on the planet.