Offline 98octane

Yes
Nooo idea
The big house

IIRC he was locked up not long after the lunch at the Japanese restaurant at Collins Place a few years ago.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

IIRC he was locked up not long after the lunch at the Japanese restaurant at Collins Place a few years ago.
how long did he get?

Offline fivesix

That's right he was there. Didn't meet him though.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

you forgot to throw in a divorce to that mix of three to make it the financiers 4 horsemen of the apocalypse
LOL.............talking of divorce ,local friend has just got divorced from the Queen Bee.
In the settlement she gets the bulk of the property,unable to work or afford the mortgage (friend kind a retired for moment) family home to be sold /auctioned..........................so so.
wants me or one of the others to ......the auction.
His idea is ,friend to role up drunk to the open for inspection/auction day.Tell everyone in ear-shot as he drinks another UDL can of Bourbon/coke he is the streets (unwelcome neighbour from HELL.
carry on like a prize D/head smoke ,fart,dress like a bogan ....oh and jump in the pool as the auction begins.
Not sure I'm up to it. :doh:

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

LOL.............talking of divorce ,local friend has just got divorced from the Queen Bee.
In the settlement she gets the bulk of the property,unable to work or afford the mortgage (friend kind a retired for moment) family home to be sold /auctioned..........................so so.
wants me or one of the others to ......the auction.
His idea is ,friend to role up drunk to the open for inspection/auction day.Tell everyone in ear-shot as he drinks another UDL can of Bourbon/coke he is the streets (unwelcome neighbour from HELL.
carry on like a prize D/head smoke ,fart,dress like a bogan ....oh and jump in the pool as the auction begins.
Not sure I'm up to it. :dodger:
Paging Mondi.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Paging Mondi.
i suggested to bring a group of hookers with warts along.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

i suggested to bring a group of hookers with warts along.
I doubt Mondi would know any others.