Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Probably correct but its fun to talk about it in the meantime and not being a seller makes no difference IMO

Furrymuff   :)

Online JPG

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Offline TJB

Offline MRdino

• Ferrari Enthusiast, Photographer

• Name: N
What was the base price when new

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

What was the base price when new

$434k plus taxes and OTR costs.  Something like $570k plus options, and EVERYTHING was optional.

I doubt there were any that went out the door for less than $600k OTR

Offline MRdino

• Ferrari Enthusiast, Photographer

• Name: N

$434k plus taxes and OTR costs.  Something like $570k plus options, and EVERYTHING was optional.

I doubt there were any that went out the door for less than $600k OTR
Your obviously very knowledgeable about this stuff so do you expect them to continue to rise.

Online JPG

They'll probably follow the trend of every other V8 LE ferrari, prices will fall when the newer model comes out (shown september) then slowly appreciate as collectors/enthusiasts begin to appreciate them again. In the long term the speciale will probably be the more expensive than 360CS/430S/488x as it is the last naturally aspirated (special) V8.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

Your obviously very knowledgeable about this stuff so do you expect them to continue to rise.

Not especially. I had one so it was just a matter of pulling out the sales contract from my file  :p

I have given up trying to predict the future with "limited" edition modern exotic cars as there seems to be a solid disconnect from reality with them. They are all great cars; but they are not even slightly rare given they made as many Speciale Coupes as they could sell in the time period they were on the market. We are talking many thousands in the case of the Coupe. They did limit production with the Aperta but in an Italian "limited" fashion i.e MANY more than they claimed publicly. Same as it ever was :rolleyes:

Ferrari are not the only ones doing it of course, all the manufacturers do the same thing.
McLaren was almost comical with the 675LT. We are only going to build 500 Couped and not a single one more - aha :rolleyes:
Then they built another 500 Spiders. Absolutely NO MORE  - aha........ Then they built another 25 HSO Coupes.
That's it, finished not a single one more................. Then they built 25 full carbon bodied Spiders  :rolleyes:

So in answer to your question, I have absolutely NFI what will happen to values going forward.

Offline TJB

Worth a watch if you've got a spare 15 min.  Brilliant cinematography, even better car.  Just mega

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMXMh632Mug" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMXMh632Mug</a>