Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
havent driven the 575 for some 2 months, battery was low cos I forgot to put it on charge, started and engine light comes on, hmmmm no strange noises went and did the latte thing in O'Connell st then went back home (1.5km away) and put it on charge via its own charger. After some 12 hours, started this morning and started and no engine light, gotta love Ferrari.

Now those lovely little batteries in the tyre valves.......can I be bothered changing them, comes up with "check" anyway, it drives well and is now due for its 30km service.

After the 911 (daily driver) this is a great car, has it foibles but still an awesome thing when on full song.

Next week will need to start the Glass car, hasnt been driven in 11 months, then the poor lambo which has been now 18 months
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

More first world problems. You need a butler man  :)
C'mon, do it!

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Check engine lights are like elections.... They come and go, but the same shit keeps happening.....

Most important to NOT use shell fuel, and keep the BP fresh too.

Dont use shell oil either. It burns too easily and soots up the o2 sensors.

Hilarious factory upgrade for 599s.... Add a litre of stop smoke.... Officially....

Not necessary with decent oil.

Tyre pressure sensor batteries last 5 to 8 years.... I'm yet to try, but i'm sure I could just do batteries, rather than whole sensors... Which would likely be old stock when bought anyway....

Offline theintelligent1

• Vodka is Just Unfinished Gin

• Drives: Miss Daisy

Now those lovely little batteries in the tyre valves.......can I be bothered changing them, comes up with "check" anyway,

ahhh TPMS....tossing up now whether to change mine (merc) and get rid of the light for a few more years........or just disable for good and never get that annoying light again.......

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Check engine lights are like elections.... They come and go, but the same shit keeps happening.....

Most important to NOT use shell fuel, and keep the BP fresh too.

Dont use shell oil either. It burns too easily and soots up the o2 sensors.

Hilarious factory upgrade for 599s.... Add a litre of stop smoke.... Officially....

Not necessary with decent oil.

Tyre pressure sensor batteries last 5 to 8 years.... I'm yet to try, but i'm sure I could just do batteries, rather than whole sensors... Which would likely be old stock when bought anyway....

so wynns shaddup is the approved additive, sounds like the days of used cars for me

I only use BP98 and oil in Caltex

the batteries thing, if it can be disabled that would be a great idea
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

• Soap Dodger

Yep, wynns stop smoke is same as factory "tutela racy blah blah" shit they add for $100/litre.

Wynns is less than half price.

All class.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I've heard that before about BP v Shell is there that much difference ???

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Yep, wynns stop smoke is same as factory "tutela racy blah blah" shit they add for $100/litre.

Wynns is less than half price.

All class.

if it was GM or Ford, consumer affairs would have a field day, cos its Ferrari............ahhh I dont get it

and Porkers are just the same except no dip stick, need to check with the internal ignition bullshit.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

apparently so, I find the ML55 gets better economy with BP98 when hauling the 360CH around the place, except when one gets to Khancoban and the fuel is either "standard or super"

• Soap Dodger

The difference is enormous.

Shell is junk compared to BP.

I've tested it in several cars. I get between 7 and 12% better economy using BP 98 instead of Shell 98.