Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head

and what about that metallic black one that used to cruise around Sydney City with that matt black aventador before the owner sold it about mechanical problems. I think it had grey calipers if memory serves me right

I spoke to the indian kid who drove the aventadore that you speak of while I was at the Huracan launch, he said the aventador was riddled with issues, major issues, he didn't say anything bad about the gto though
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Wasn't this near new matte black one asking silly money a while back? 

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Ferrari-599-Fiorano-2011/AGC-AD-15430293/?Cr=0&sdmvc=1

I'd still rather an F12 though, I think.  I can see one in my future... :)

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

Wasn't this near new matte black one asking silly money a while back? 

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Ferrari-599-Fiorano-2011/AGC-AD-15430293/?Cr=0&sdmvc=1

I'd still rather an F12 though, I think.  I can see one in my future... :)

Sydney F&M has their demo red/tan F12 for sale for cheap (for f12 standards), much faster than the gto and more comfortable to drive and isn't already out dated like the gto.
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Sydney F&M has their demo red/tan F12 for sale for cheap (for f12 standards), much faster than the gto and more comfortable to drive and isn't already out dated like the gto.

Not mad on red on the F12.  The Silverstone car in Adelaide is nicer.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

http://www.carsales.com.au/demo/details/Ferrari-F12berlinetta-2013/AGC-AD-15480444

Salesman already tempted me by slashing $100k off the asking price... Made some compelling arguments about getting the f12 rather than the 458 spider, the model will be around for another 3-4 years whereas the 458 facelift/replacement with turbos comes out next year... Demo optioned f12 for the price of a lightly optioned 458 spider, more cylinders and much faster lol. Definitely can't argue with his reasoning though
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

http://www.carsales.com.au/demo/details/Ferrari-F12berlinetta-2013/AGC-AD-15480444

Salesman already tempted me by slashing $100k off the asking price... Made some compelling arguments about getting the f12 rather than the 458 spider, the model will be around for another 3-4 years whereas the 458 facelift/replacement with turbos comes out next year... Demo optioned f12 for the price of a lightly optioned 458 spider, more cylinders and much faster lol. Definitely can't argue with his reasoning though

In the mid 6's I agree that's good buying.  Personally, I'd have one in front of a 458 Spider. 

Can you find somewhere to drive it in and around Sydney though?  It's a lot of car for a place with narrow streets and distant driving roads.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

In the mid 6's I agree that's good buying.  Personally, I'd have one in front of a 458 Spider. 

Can you find somewhere to drive it in and around Sydney though?  It's a lot of car for a place with narrow streets and distant driving roads.

To the local Cafe and back, obviously  :D

They pull like a train, not only is the power instant but it comes in massive quantities, unlike anything else I've ever driven, but i like hairdresser spec cars more when they have the hard top
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

To the local Cafe and back, obviously  :D

They pull like a train, not only is the power instant but it comes in massive quantities, unlike anything else I've ever driven, but i like hairdresser spec cars more when they have the hard top

Tough call.  F12 or 458 Spider.  You can't go wrong either way.

I haven't driven F12 but I had a go in an FF a few months ago.  Nice but not quite me.

Offline rileey01

• Name: Riley
Not mad on red on the F12.  The Silverstone car in Adelaide is nicer.

Yeah I agree. I've seen both red in Melbourne and the Silverstone one in the Adelaide dealership multiple times, just doesn't pull it off!

Offline tdc911