Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
I just realised. In Italian, Super Fast is Super Veloce (SV)... Lambo has no issues with that since they've been using it for decades?
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline JPG

I just realised. In Italian, Super Fast is Super Veloce (SV)... Lambo has no issues with that since they've been using it for decades?

Ferrari's use of Superfast goes back to the 500 Superfast, which was 1964, Ferrari should be the one having a problem with it if anything  :p

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Ferrari's use of Superfast goes back to the 500 Superfast, which was 1964, Ferrari should be the one having a problem with it if anything  :p

Milk that heritage like a $2 hooker for all its worth    :rolleyes:

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles

and only in italy can they call a car a quatroporte, who else would think of calling a car a 4 door

Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Saw the 812 in Monte Carlo today "in the flesh" in the showroom. WOW this car looks good. The new Rosso 70th Anni paint is spectacular and looks "wet" in the natural light and "ruby" in the shade. Interior is a nice update and with sport seats its a very sport car.

Will post some pics

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Not sure about the painted diffuser but it looks nice. I'd like to see it in Fuoco.

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Not sure about the painted diffuser but it looks nice. I'd like to see it in Fuoco.

It really did look good in the new paint. I like the sporty feel and will go with sport seats and the new rims for sure. Fuoco will be very nice IMO

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
It really did look good in the new paint. I like the sporty feel and will go with sport seats and the new rims for sure. Fuoco will be very nice IMO

Mate, the depreciation on an 812 will make the 650S look like petty cash   :p

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Not sure about the painted diffuser but it looks nice.

BTW. Painted diffuser is standard I believe. It looks too square the back without it being painted. Easy to paint black (or wrap) if you dont like it.

In the real world

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CuiuisgUvc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CuiuisgUvc</a>