Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Anybody know this car?

http://www.carsguide.com.au/cars-for-sale/D_1548387/used-2000-FERRARI-360-MODENA--Automatic-Other-Coupe-in-NSW---Sydney.html

looks like an import

they never made em in automatic

and its 35-40k overpriced for a 360,

360's now on the wholesale market have an 8 in front of them or a 9 if its really nice
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

looks like an import

360's now on the wholesale market have an 8 in front of them or a 9 if its really nice

So how do you get one via wholesale????

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

• Name: Steve
Tread carefully with that mob!!

I just called them about the light blue UK import 360 asking $110K, can the asking price start with a $9 err no mate.... hello... hello!  ;)

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

• Name: Steve
looks like an import

8 Sounds good get me one at that price.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

So how do you get one via wholesale????

get a dealers licence, canvas the retail dealers daily, once you get a foot in the door the retail dealer will ring you for trade in price confirmation, once you give the price to the dealer and the deal happens you own the car, if you go back on the deal you will never get another call from anyone. Wholsalers are a dime a dozen, in general if they make $200.00 on say a kia rio they would be happy with that given they would do say 5-10 deals per day in a major city.
A good wholsaler has two phones, one for incoming, one for outgoing, they start at say 5am and are at the dealership door as the cleaners come in to open up just so they can put their hand up on trade ins from the day before. And at a big dealership there is a queue of wholesalers lined up in the morning.

Exotics work on the same basis, when I was buying odd ball stuff I would be at Chateau's door most mornings very early, always have a slab of beer to give the GM or used car manager also helps.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

I just called them about the light blue UK import 360 asking $110K, can the asking price start with a $9 err no mate.... hello... hello!  ;)

it takes more than a phone call, look for the cars that have been listed for over 2 years, approach with stealth

Offline Joel

It is based around the corner from me. I have had a mate try sell a RR thru them and he told me some very nasty stories.