Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Will a purist be judging it?
absolutely.

You could actually put him into cardiac arrest.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
absolutely.

You could actually put him into cardiac arrest.

or worse, be asked never to return to an event
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Yes, that's definitely worse

and when selling it on the new owner will more than likely get a PPI done, the mechanic doing it will point out the non original stuff and the price will be reduced accordingly to allow for bringing the car back to original.

Hence rule 101 in Ferrari land.......

dont change the car from original

if you do change it refer to rule 101 above
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Does anyone remember the X-JS Jaguar, many had the V12 removed and some shitty chev V8 put in its place.......its these cars that are not welcome at Jaguar days and have no value what so ever

Absolutely, I had one.     :tilt:

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Absolutely, I had one.     :tilt:

we know

it shows

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

we know

it shows

Still I sold it for a profit.    :D

Paid $4k for it, drove it for a year, swapped the engine out to put in my boat and sold it on for $6k.   Win-win   :tilt:

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

• Name: Steve

so you would buy a 360 and not be at all concerned if its been written off, poorly maintained or an import on the basis that you dont like purists.

purists cars maintain value in the product.....anything else will detract on the value

I would not buy a damaged repaired car, I would buy a light damaged car and repair it myself and cost would reflect that.

I would also like many have, buy an imported car just like you. Cost would reflect that also.

Would I buy a poorly maintained car?

Yes I would. No different than a restoration pull it down and rebuild.
This is all cost related and nothing at all to do with Purists. I like to do thing different because I can and if that sticks a nose out of joint I don’t care. If that drops the market price of a 360 then so be it.

I may not be a purist in the way a Ferrari owner just pays to have it serviced by the dealer thus keeping it original, but my standards are very high and my work is tastefully done that makes a difference to the end result. A red silicone hose kit will look good, it will make the twin turbo kit shine.   :mischief:

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

I would not buy a damaged repaired car, I would buy a light damaged car and repair it myself and cost would reflect that.

I would also like many have, buy an imported car just like you. Cost would reflect that also.

This is all cost related and nothing at all to do with Purists. I like to do thing different because I can and if that sticks a nose out of joint I don’t care. If that drops the market price of a 360 then so be it.

I may not be a purist in the way a Ferrari owner just pays to have it serviced by the dealer thus keeping it original, but my standards are very high and my work is tastefully done that makes a difference to the end result. A red silicone hose kit will look good, it will make the twin turbo kit shine.   :mischief:

hmmmm which car of mine is an import

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Turbo kit.........why not just buy a 430 or some ricer thing