Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head

Faaaaark...... I didn't know Miranda was Wattens type   :D :D :D

Yeah, well she does need a nice big juicy moe for me to be 100% into her type, but she'll do for now I guess   :scratchchin:

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

Faaaaark...... I didn't know Miranda was Wattens type   :D :D :D

Now this is what i'm talk'nbout   

Image: anyone interested in a good Ferrari 360?  or any selling advice?

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass

Offline Elfy

what is the matter barra & co (wattens) after those links you start going off topic and started to talk about miranda kerr... :) its okay johnny boy 100k is all you getting.

Offline barra

Those guys are rarely on topic! Read my last post, I state subjectively that two of the examples are worthy, the rest according to my knowledge and advice I've received may be suspect and regardless they are all 30k and more, more than what you claim a good one is worth...

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

what is the matter barra & co (wattens) after those links you start going off topic and started to talk about miranda kerr... :) its okay johnny boy 100k is all you getting.
LOL if only I was ever wrong when it came to these cars   :doh:

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
Silver looks great IMO, and i agree that black 360's are probably the best...

That black 360CS would be my pick....

a std 360 after a Gt3 996 is gunna feel a little soft IMO.

yes it most definitely will, especially my 996 (shhhh dont tell anyone about the mods LOL).

and ive driven a few 360's (if you recall i even asked you if diff gears were able to be done on 360's)

but i have to have a Ferrari at some stage in my life, and it will be a stepping stone for a few years until such time i can finally get myself a Lambo :D

as for all that discussion of the light blue,  Grigio Alloy is surely the most disgusting colour on any car,  ive seen quite a few in person, and i have to fight back the vomit when i see it.

Offline Elfy

Those guys are rarely on topic! Read my last post, I state subjectively that two of the examples are worthy, the rest according to my knowledge and advice I've received may be suspect and regardless they are all 30k and more, more than what you claim a good one is worth...

Ok, once you sell your 360 for 100k if you like i can prove you the other example of 90k in 8weeks for the same sort of car if you still want a 360 :) until then goodluck with your sale once again.

Offline Elfy

Offline Elfy

78k AUD with everything paid including taxes etc etc with todays exchange rate then add 10k for compliance + tyres about $2500  that leaves you to 90k exactly for the same colour car but 2 years newer same transmission same sort of kms.

now maybe if you advertise for 110k and put negotiable and drop it to 100k you might get rid of it.