Offline Elfy

It is advertised for more then 120, i will not provide the link as there will be deposit going down on it on Wednesday by a close friend of mine until then nothing. it is red in colour not silver.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
It is advertised for more then 120, i will not provide the link as there will be deposit going down on it on Wednesday by a close friend of mine until then nothing. it is red in colour not silver.

LOL so you are comparing someones asking price to another persons final sale price????

Reminds me something about apples and oranges and comparing something  :doh:
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline Elfy

Barra is asking 133k, yes it may not be his final price but even if he dropped it to 110 it's still way to much for a 12 year old blue colour none spider car.

Offline Elfy

As mentioned earlier on in the thread the same sort of car from the UK can be on the road here for about the 90k mark, sure you have to wait about 6 to 8 weeks but you save abit of money for that advantage that barra's car is sitting  here in aus ready to go it's good for 100k, that extra 10k for someone that wants it in that colour combo without waiting is reasonable.

Offline dkabab

As mentioned earlier on in the thread the same sort of car from the UK can be on the road here for about the 90k mark, sure you have to wait about 6 to 8 weeks but you save abit of money for that advantage that barra's car is sitting  here in aus ready to go it's good for 100k, that extra 10k for someone that wants it in that colour combo without waiting is reasonable.

exactly, and import for 90k. theres nothing wrong with them per se, but the aus delivered cars will always command more money.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

As mentioned earlier on in the thread the same sort of car from the UK can be on the road here for about the 90k mark, sure you have to wait about 6 to 8 weeks

Oh to be so wet behind the ears  :doh:

Find a car in the UK, get it inspected, pay for it, get it to the ports, then get it shipped to AUs, complied and registered in 6-8 weeks and i'll give you Miranda Kerr for the night.

$90k is a bit too cheap for asking price. But depends how badly he wants it sold.  Could always paint it Barra.
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

exactly, and import for 90k. theres nothing wrong with them per se, but the aus delivered cars will always command more money.

Also imports already in the country demand more money than those you can get from the UK
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline Elfy

6-8 weeks guaranteed. takes 10 days to compliance a 360 know this for a fact & price 10k

Offline barra

Thanks for the useful input.  (Everyone except elfy who has no idea what he's on about)

I didn't realise tdf blue was in the same category as silver.  Lots of people on fchat discussions about best colours have said it's their favourite.  Definitely the best colour imo for a stradale.  It's much less common than silver and both here and abroad there is an obvious price gap between them.

As for the price, as far as I can tell all you can import and get on the road for less than 120k is either or all:
Silver
Light blue
Yellow
Previously crashed
Red but previously another colour
Much higher mileage

I put the comment on their re the kms I've put on the car as Ferrarifixxer has commented on the difference between an import fresh off the boat and one that has had substantial use or 'testing ' locally.

Yes I haven't owned it for a great deal of time but I have done more kms in it than lots of owners have.  This is standard for me with my toys.

I haven't tried to be misleading with the odometer, mine reads in miles as I requested it be untouched by the compliance agency to avoid confusion with the books and suspicion of tampering.  I prefer this, some people dont.
To avoid confusion the add states miles and kms.

As the add says, it has service history and is mechanically perfect ( plenty of clutch life )

With this in mind, do people still think changes to the add are necessary?  I'm not pretending the input so far isn't valuable, I just thought I would explain why the add is as it is.

Thanks

Offline Elfy

Thanks for the useful input.  (Everyone except elfy who has no idea what he's on about)

I didn't realise tdf blue was in the same category as silver.  Lots of people on fchat discussions about best colours have said it's their favourite.  Definitely the best colour imo for a stradale.  It's much less common than silver and both here and abroad there is an obvious price gap between them.

As for the price, as far as I can tell all you can import and get on the road for less than 120k is either or all:
Silver
Light blue
Yellow
Previously crashed
Red but previously another colour
Much higher mileage

I put the comment on their re the kms I've put on the car as Ferrarifixxer has commented on the difference between an import fresh off the boat and one that has had substantial use or 'testing ' locally.

Yes I haven't owned it for a great deal of time but I have done more kms in it than lots of owners have.  This is standard for me with my toys.

I haven't tried to be misleading with the odometer, mine reads in miles as I requested it be untouched by the compliance agency to avoid confusion with the books and suspicion of tampering.  I prefer this, some people dont.
To avoid confusion the add states miles and kms.

As the add says, it has service history and is mechanically perfect ( plenty of clutch life )

With this in mind, do people still think changes to the add are necessary?  I'm not pretending the input so far isn't valuable, I just thought I would explain why the add is as it is.

Thanks

It is a 2000 model non convert import from the UK with 42000km on the clock blue in colour & manuel , an australian delivered 360 2000 model car is around what you are asking for maybe even less.

you dont need to get all upset it's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it and i don't see you selling this car for anymore then 100k.