Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Got sent a price email from FMS. $439k drive away.

"The new California T is launching in Australia soon with first deliveries in Q4, and Ferrari has released the options list, Australian specifications and pricing:

from $AUD 436,900 drive away*

(from $AUD 409,888 excluding on road costs)

*Drive-away price of California T (with standard Australian equipment of Full Electric Seats, Foldable Rear Seats Backrest and Tyre Pressure Monitoring).  The Dealer may vary the drive-away price at any time in its discretion."
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Got sent a price email from FMS. $439k drive away.

"The new California T is launching in Australia soon with first deliveries in Q4, and Ferrari has released the options list, Australian specifications and pricing:

from $AUD 436,900 drive away*

(from $AUD 409,888 excluding on road costs)

*Drive-away price of California T (with standard Australian equipment of Full Electric Seats, Foldable Rear Seats Backrest and Tyre Pressure Monitoring).  The Dealer may vary the drive-away price at any time in its discretion."

Hence a sub 150K car in 3 years at best.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

My first reaction was that it looks cheaper than I remembered...

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
My first reaction was that it looks cheaper than I remembered...

Plus $100k for extras (which should be standard)
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
usually options don't count much for $$ come trade-in with non-exotic cars. My thoughts are that with Ferrari bringing the price down but most essential items in a modern car are high priced options, wouldn't this be to the original buyer's detriment come resale time?
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

usually options don't count much for $$ come trade-in with non-exotic cars. My thoughts are that with Ferrari bringing the price down but most essential items in a modern car are high priced options, wouldn't this be to the original buyer's detriment come resale time?

Yes, unless unusual restraint is shown. Although it has to be said that cars today have much more standard equipment than even 10 years ago.

Carbon fibre is a different story - that's a substance invented to separate rich enthusiasts from their money.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Yes, unless unusual restraint is shown. Although it has to be said that cars today have much more standard equipment than even 10 years ago.

Carbon fibre is a different story - that's a substance invented to separate rich enthusiasts from their money.

Ferraris certainly don't come with a lot of standard equipment…………… EVERYTHING seems to be extra. You are paying through the nose for shit that comes standard on a $20k Hyundi.

Spot on with carbon fibre. It's such a wank in cosmetic applications; but it's so pretty I can't seem to help myself :p

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Spot on with carbon fibre. It's such a wank in cosmetic applications; but it's so pretty I can't seem to help myself :p

At least its very easy to copy so there are 3rd party options

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
Press will drive the car over the next 3 weeks so reviews are imminent...

http://auto.ferrari.com/en_EN/news-events/news/california-t-makes-road-debut-siena/

This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.