Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

ah ok, so if MikeG is officially on board, lets see a price list of popular examples please.... or links to his own site, with prices up????

Ferrari...

355 Tubi or other option

360 "same"

430 "same"

550 "same"

Maserati

4200 "same"

Offline MikeG

• The World's Finest Brands

• Drives: E93 BMW M3
  • Name: Mike Glew
Ferrari

http://www.bestexhaust.com.au/shop/index_noanim.php?cPath=78_41

Maserati

http://www.bestexhaust.com.au/shop/index_noanim.php?cPath=78_271

For any others just pick one of the brands in the left column.

Alot of the Tubi gear is not up on the site yet, so I'll add it on. An enquiry by enquiry basis. I still need to add the 997 Tubi from yesterdays equity.

Mike

Mike
www.bestexhaust.com.au
1800 985 925

Offline vindgat

• Drives: 360 Spider
Has anybody fitted a Kreissieg exhaust and if so what is your opinion please?

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
I like the feature of capristo with the remote controll (well i like the youtube sounds and the fact it can sound stock when you want it to).... i'm assuming the mechanism to change the sound is purely in the catback sytem part?

Do headers make any noticable power gains in a NA?

And is there a special type of catback sytem that is compatible with the remote? Or do you have to stick with one type of catback to have that feature?

Edit: sorry another question, are the spider and coupe exhausts different at all???

and it is in regards to a 360
Enjoying Life!!!!

• Soap Dodger

I like the feature of capristo with the remote controll (well i like the youtube sounds and the fact it can sound stock when you want it to).... i'm assuming the mechanism to change the sound is purely in the catback sytem part?

Do headers make any noticable power gains in a NA?

And is there a special type of catback sytem that is compatible with the remote? Or do you have to stick with one type of catback to have that feature?

Edit: sorry another question, are the spider and coupe exhausts different at all???

and it is in regards to a 360

yes, there is quite a bit of power to be found from changing the headers, but it's not cheap.

I've done some experimentation, and built some systems. see pic for my 360 siamese version... sounds like a 355 almost, and give good power from increased scavenge effect.

The 360 systems often have an embossing on them that says what they're for, but otherwise, they're the same.

ie... 360 Tubi has 360 or 360 spyder written on top. But either will fit.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
thnx ff,

WHile on the topic of exhausts, just wondering if anyone is running around with no cats? Are these high end catalytic converters free flowing enough not to make someone want to chop them out and replace it with a hollow pipe?

And would I be right in assuming capristo/Tubi exhausts come with a good free flowing cat, or is the standard ferrari cat free flowing enough????
Enjoying Life!!!!

• Soap Dodger

thnx ff,

WHile on the topic of exhausts, just wondering if anyone is running around with no cats? Are these high end catalytic converters free flowing enough not to make someone want to chop them out and replace it with a hollow pipe?

And would I be right in assuming capristo/Tubi exhausts come with a good free flowing cat, or is the standard ferrari cat free flowing enough????

None of the aftermarket systems come with anything to replace the cat/s.

You can buy exttra parts to bypass/replace them, but not needed and not legal and not included.

The cats ARE restrictive. The 360C cars come with cats fitted, needless to say we removed them all. Tangible power gains AND lower engine bay temps. Can't do it on a raod car without triggering the C/E light, unless you reflash ECU.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
yes, there is quite a bit of power to be found from changing the headers, but it's not cheap.

I've done some experimentation, and built some systems. see pic for my 360 siamese version... sounds like a 355 almost, and give good power from increased scavenge effect.

The 360 systems often have an embossing on them that says what they're for, but otherwise, they're the same.

ie... 360 Tubi has 360 or 360 spyder written on top. But either will fit.

Preeeeettyyyy. How much?
C'mon, do it!

• Soap Dodger

Preeeeettyyyy. How much?

Ha!

Too much!

Headers alone cost me ~$5k to make, silencer bit was another big chunk too.

Not for sale, but a very worthwhile experiment. Glad I did it.

You're welcome to use this pic to get someone make one for you though.  :thumbsup:

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Ha!

Too much!

Headers alone cost me ~$5k to make, silencer bit was another big chunk too.

Not for sale, but a very worthwhile experiment. Glad I did it.

You're welcome to use this pic to get someone make one for you though.  :thumbsup:

Second time round must be much quicker... c'mon, you could punch it out for 5K flat right?
C'mon, do it!