Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Good price. Most guys I've spoken to obviously don't want the work...

Yeah, Tubi manifolds are around the $6k mark at the moment...

It's not that hard to do. The tricky part is the heat shields afterwards... they always look slightly different even if you re-use the original wrap, but to do a good job, an alternative wrap is best. I use the shield as in the pic from a 355,

The 360GT car has special headers, made by Tubi FWIW, they cost $11000 back in 2002! The original ones lsted about 5 years of racing, then I rebuilt them a couple of years ago, and coated them, then wrapped them upon install. This pic shows them in coated but unwrapped form.

so to confirm, it's about trrriple the price to replace road car 355/360 headers for new tubi, than to repair std ones.

But Tubi ones are great.. basically the same pipe layout, just slightly bigger pipes, and no silly sampling plugs to break out like the std ones.

Offline vindgat

• Drives: 360 Spider
Had a Kreissieg Ultimate Valvetronic exhaust fitted to my 360 spider last week and i spent the day with the boys at Automotion in Brisbane who were kind enough to let me watch the complete installation.

I couldnt believe how much work was involved in the stripping that had be done just to get in to remove the muffler, tailpipes and cats before we even opened the box of the new system and what was involved in getting it all together and working.

Needless to say i am over the moon with the end result and the F1 mode is just insane!!!!!

Offline MikeG

• The World's Finest Brands

• Drives: Audi S4 V8 Quattro
  • Name: Mike Glew
We're offering 5% off all Kreissieg prices until the end of the week.

Mike
www.bestexhaust.com.au
1800 985 925
Mike
www.bestexhaust.com.au
1800 985 925

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Had a Kreissieg Ultimate Valvetronic exhaust fitted to my 360 spider last week and i spent the day with the boys at Automotion in Brisbane who were kind enough to let me watch the complete installation.

I couldnt believe how much work was involved in the stripping that had be done just to get in to remove the muffler, tailpipes and cats before we even opened the box of the new system and what was involved in getting it all together and working.

Needless to say i am over the moon with the end result and the F1 mode is just insane!!!!!

It's nice when customers stand and watch. They get to see what's involved, and how long it takes to do properly.

I charge 2 to 3 hours for fitting 360 exhausts, but they usually take more than that.

It can be done without removing the air box or floor, but it's still a fiddly job, and it's easy to damage the rear frame when handling the original silencer, which is huge and heavy.

great product.

Did you buy from Mike at best exhaust, or import your own?

Offline vindgat

It's nice when customers stand and watch. They get to see what's involved, and how long it takes to do properly.

I charge 2 to 3 hours for fitting 360 exhausts, but they usually take more than that.

It can be done without removing the air box or floor, but it's still a fiddly job, and it's easy to damage the rear frame when handling the original silencer, which is huge and heavy.

great product.

Did you buy from Mike at best exhaust, or import your own?

It was an education i have to say, i helped (got in the way!) which was the best part as i have a better understanding of the car and appreciate it alot more than i did before. Understanding the new exhaust system is a plus and the techs would have been happy when i left as it was like an episode of Question Time!!!

Great product as you say, we installed the remote control system for controlling the butterflies and it works very well SOOOO LOUD THOUGH!!!

I imported myself 

Offline iwantaredferrari

• iwant-another-redferrari

• Drives: Ferrari 360 Modena
Awesome. Was it a long wait for the exhaust to arrive?

BTW we need videos!

Offline vindgat

Awesome. Was it a long wait for the exhaust to arrive?

BTW we need videos!

It took 24 days from ordering to delivery, they are made to order and are not stock items, i will do a video this weekend

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
24 days isn't a bad time, Shipping from Europe i'd imagine?

Was it worth the saving over locally sourced?
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline MikeG

• The World's Finest Brands

• Drives: Audi S4 V8 Quattro
  • Name: Mike Glew
These are sourced from Japan. If you can buy these direct cheaper than my prices then I'm doing something seriously wrong :)

Spread the word. Save some $$$ while supporting an Aussie company.

Many people forget to factor in 5% duty then 10% GST on personal imports...

Trade terms by request.

Mike
Mike
www.bestexhaust.com.au
1800 985 925

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
These are sourced from Japan.

Ahh sorry I mistook it for a Capristo exhaust  :doh: