Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Since we are the only ones that can reply and all that the rest can do is watch... have you noticed how both Phil and Peter are both tall slim pretty boys? And Carl is the lady boy in the middle that both of them fight over? It's SO CUTE!  :lovies:

I must say Carl is a bit of a Cutey, I can see why they fight other him so much.  :D

I have my suspicions about PP now, I think he is a bit gay.......can you be a bit gay???

Or are you either gay or not, not that there is anything wrong with it..........      :tilt:

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

So what are your thoughts on posts like this???

I think we are being way too soft, next time someone questions a Mod, we should start enforcing the 30 Day Time out rule.    :scratchchin:

So not only are you circumventing a ban, now you're directing traffic away from the site?

How and why is this tolerated?
Mods?

Dungeon.

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass

I have my suspicions about PP now, I think he is a bit gay.......can you be a bit gay???

That would be called bi, wouldn't it? Same goes for Phil though... after all, they both have girly hissy fits. So with all that estrogen floating around their bodies... hmmm..
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
So what are your thoughts on posts like this???

I think we are being way too soft, next time someone questions a Mod, we should start enforcing the 30 Day Time out rule.    :scratchchin:
With that one, he wasn't questioning the mods. He was just dropping his bundle because he thought the other girly man was kicking up his skirt without us noticing.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

That would be called bi, wouldn't it? Same goes for Phil though... after all, they both have girly hissy fits. So with all that estrogen floating around their bodies... hmmm..

Ah yes, of course. I have seen Lady Boys who can't hissy as good as these two!!!!

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
 Just because its locked doesnt mean someone like me who knows how to do these things cant just waltz up and reply on a locked thread.  :mischief:  :gnasher: :mischief:  :gnasher: :mischief:  :gnasher: