Offline 355Aussie

So I take my car in to have an exhaust mount fixed due to a rattle on the left hand side.

Go to pick the car up and drive out of there and get on freeway. During my drive on freeway I hear the same rattle I had when it went in. Then a little bigger noise occurs.

Pull over and find the engine panel fell off and the exhaust mount is still broken yet I was charged and told all fixed.

Of course I drive my car in SPORT mode but it was in RACE mode when i picked it up.

They are really hopeless in my opinion!!!!!!

Don't ask me what the bill was but i can tell you I am done with them!!!

Offline adam01

So I take my car in to have an exhaust mount fixed due to a rattle on the left hand side.

Go to pick the car up and drive out of there and get on freeway. During my drive on freeway I hear the same rattle I had when it went in. Then a little bigger noise occurs.

Pull over and find the engine panel fell off and the exhaust mount is still broken yet I was charged and told all fixed.

Of course I drive my car in SPORT mode but it was in RACE mode when i picked it up.

They are really hopeless in my opinion!!!!!!

Don't ask me what the bill was but i can tell you I am done with them!!!

wow gather this is the Sydney official d....., recall Wattens didnt have much good to say about them moons ago

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
I would send a written letter to the Australian and Italian headquarters and follow up with an email to both requesting them to read your letter when it arrives

Offline adam01

I would send a written letter to the Australian and Italian headquarters and follow up with an email to both requesting them to read your letter when it arrives

+1 especially IT HQ

Had an issue , wrote to Sydney HO, got the bums rush.
wrote to IT, instance response, recognition of problem and compensation

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Had the same problems with the Ferrari Dealers in SA for warranty repairs. Damaged part reused and other work not done.
I would only go back for parts now because they have an excellent new parts guy but not for work..
We are lucky to have Ital Services here so dont need them.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I dropped my car with Zagame on Monday for its 25,000km service.  Since I was in town, I thought it was a good opportunity to try them.  They've never done a 25,000km service on a 458.  Apparently no-one in Australia has.  :o

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I dropped my car with Zagame on Monday for its 25,000km service.  Since I was in town, I thought it was a good opportunity to try them.  They've never done a 25,000km service on a 458.  Apparently no-one in Australia has.  :o

Say hello to Mario for me then take the car the Phil so he can check their work :cool:

Offline adam01

Was down there on Monday as well

If u can get them to take u to the 3rd floor, private cars stored there - sleeping under cover, aircon enviro & paying a hefty fees for the privledge. Some amazing machinery

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Was down there on Monday as well

If u can get them to take u to the 3rd floor, private cars stored there - sleeping under cover, aircon enviro & paying a hefty fees for the privledge. Some amazing machinery

I sat in the FF demo and checked out the other cars on the floor.  Met a nice salesman called Joe(?).  We talked about the upcoming 599 replacement being revealed at Geneva.