Offline adam01

I sat in the FF demo and checked out the other cars on the floor.  Met a nice salesman called Joe(?).  We talked about the upcoming 599 replacement being revealed at Geneva.

Saw the FF - maybe it was u checking it out around 9.00am?

Colour didnt grab me & not sure about the front/rear. (Kubang might be the go)
Joe is a good guy 

Trust they do a fantastic job 4u on its maiden service

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
Who is that?

Think his name was Mathew from memory. Seemed very switched on.

Offline AussieSpotter

• I like fast cars

Was down there on Monday as well

If u can get them to take u to the 3rd floor, private cars stored there - sleeping under cover, aircon enviro & paying a hefty fees for the privledge. Some amazing machinery
Went up there on a wild goose chase for a Cali when I was working there, quite a few nice cars but they don't look like they will be going anywhere too soon :(

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

So I take my car in to have an exhaust mount fixed due to a rattle on the left hand side.

Go to pick the car up and drive out of there and get on freeway. During my drive on freeway I hear the same rattle I had when it went in. Then a little bigger noise occurs.

Pull over and find the engine panel fell off and the exhaust mount is still broken yet I was charged and told all fixed.

Of course I drive my car in SPORT mode but it was in RACE mode when i picked it up.

They are really hopeless in my opinion!!!!!!

Don't ask me what the bill was but i can tell you I am done with them!!!

Are you the same guy that thinks buying a car with full dealer history is a GOOD thing?

:tilt:

Offline 355Aussie

Are you the same guy that thinks buying a car with full dealer history is a GOOD thing?

:tilt:

No I'm not. I just thought for once I would give them a fair go but obviosuly after today back to the independants.

I suppose it really doesn't matter as long as it has its regular service.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

No I'm not. I just thought for once I would give them a fair go but obviosuly after today back to the independants.

Who do you use,name names!

You're in Sydney right?

Sal DiMauro is your man in town, or Miles sandy up north a bit.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head

As long as it is an Inde who knows what is happening. Basically for Sydney I wouldn't take a Ferrari anywhere other than Artarmon. There used to be two "Scuderia servicio" and a guy across the road from SS, can't remember the name but he was meant to be good guy had an Italian name but I think they closed down in the last few months????? maybe???

IMG silverwater used to have a good mechanic who was Ferrari/Masserati trained for 20 or 30 years in Italy and AUstralia, but last I heard he since left and is/has opened his own workshop literally around the corner from the other guys in Artarmon.   I can find out for you want, the guy who is opening around the corner in Artarmon knows EVERYTHING, literally everything.    Too bad he is computer/internet illiterate.

As for Sydney dealership  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: and they really charge you for the privlage to talk to them and use apprentices.
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
As long as it is an Inde who knows what is happening. Basically for Sydney I wouldn't take a Ferrari anywhere other than Artarmon. There used to be two "Scuderia servicio" and a guy across the road from SS, can't remember the name but he was meant to be good guy had an Italian name but I think they closed down in the last few months????? maybe???

IMG silverwater used to have a good mechanic who was Ferrari/Masserati trained for 20 or 30 years in Italy and AUstralia, but last I heard he since left and is/has opened his own workshop literally around the corner from the other guys in Artarmon.   I can find out for you want, the guy who is opening around the corner in Artarmon knows EVERYTHING, literally everything.    Too bad he is computer/internet illiterate.

As for Sydney dealership  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: and they really charge you for the privlage to talk to them and use apprentices.
Andrea motori is the person you are refferring to..He is not too bad as a mechanic. Across from scuderia servicio
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline adam01

and a guy across the road from SS, can't remember the name but he was meant to be good guy had an Italian name but I think they closed down in the last few months????? maybe???

i think u may mean Andrea Motori

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Yup That's the guy. So is he still there? I always heard good things from him but I never personally used him.
Enjoying Life!!!!