Offline vegas

• It puts the lotion on its skinor it gets the hose

• Drives: Tesla & Ferrari
Sal is awesome, a well established no BS guy, with all the gear and info, and I think 20 years of experience.

+1 a guy that knows his way around a ferrari. He left Piccola about 4 moths before it closed. Don;t know here Rudi went (owner)

It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again.

Offline 355Aussie

Well i have used all the guys mentioned in this thread. Some of them were horror but I have 2 mechanics that I recommend to work on Ferrari who are very honest and good at diagnosing issues and the price is fair.

There is Vic who works at IMG and is brilliant in my opinion. Very methodical and precise.

There are the guys at Exoticars at North Parramatta. They are very good.

I'm not going to bag the others guys mentioned but if you want to know what they did then ask me privately.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Went back to dealer after Piccola err, closed....

Do tell us what you mean by this... Sounds like a good story here  ;)
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline vegas

• It puts the lotion on its skinor it gets the hose

• Drives: Tesla & Ferrari
Well i have used all the guys mentioned in this thread. Some of them were horror but I have 2 mechanics that I recommend to work on Ferrari who are very honest and good at diagnosing issues and the price is fair.

There is Vic who works at IMG and is brilliant in my opinion. Very methodical and precise.

I'm not going to bag the others guys mentioned but if you want to know what they did then ask me privately.

This is the real value of fora such as this - it provides some really good insight into who the players are and who the tosses are. Which can save people money, time and frustration. I also use F-chat (not the Australian section, which I don;t rate - I use the US section; model specific 360/430 and also 458 Italia) and it is full of helpful advice and tips, about who's who and fix-it solutions and also dodgy cars. e.g. one 430 recently was being sold as accident free, but those in the forum new that 430 had been in a major accident and also was flooded!. In short a good forum, very positive and helpful. This forum has similarly got some great advice, both technical guys (ie FF et al) and those that know the market etc, and less dreamers and critics.

Alright that's enough love from me - now f&^% Off.
It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again.

Offline 355Aussie

This is the real value of fora such as this - it provides some really good insight into who the players are and who the tosses are. Which can save people money, time and frustration. I also use F-chat (not the Australian section, which I don;t rate - I use the US section; model specific 360/430 and also 458 Italia) and it is full of helpful advice and tips, about who's who and fix-it solutions and also dodgy cars. e.g. one 430 recently was being sold as accident free, but those in the forum new that 430 had been in a major accident and also was flooded!. In short a good forum, very positive and helpful. This forum has similarly got some great advice, both technical guys (ie FF et al) and those that know the market etc, and less dreamers and critics.

Alright that's enough love from me - now f&^% Off.

I totally agree!!!!!!! I don't rate the Aussie section because you want to find out how to solve/fix/diagnose issues but the US guys are brilliant. I am actually enjoying this forum at the moment with good viewpoints etc.

WHat is the max MB size for photos as I can't upload my pics?

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
WHat is the max MB size for photos as I can't upload my pics?

There's no limit on the software side, but anecdotal evidence points to about 5mb.

Resize to 2000px or less and it'll be fine - sorry but there's nothing I've written to do this automagically yet. :sorry:

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly

Yes, very true.....I would only trust Vic ( partly because I have known him for over 20 years ) and not really too many more...Michael is ok, but........
One of the mechanics mentioned here did some real dodgy shit with mine that cost me a small fortune to repair......
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
Do tell us what you mean by this... Sounds like a good story here  ;)
It's a pretty sad story mate....
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline Ferrariadvocates

Well for those of you who asked for a TCU, we have one on the shelf for $2480 Inc GST. Just call sal and make a booking...