Offline WOLF

Hi guys,
I know that in the UK once a year certain Ferrari dealerships open their doors (and workshop/bays) to current Ferrari owners. You take the car down, stick it on a ramp and a qualified tech runs his eyes over it and gives the ol'girl a diagnostic. We all stand about chatting and admiring as each one gets her skirt lifted as we all take a peek.
Do any of the Ferrari dealerships in Melbourne do anything similar?

Offline WOLF

158 reads, no replies. Will take that as a no then.

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

158 reads, no replies. Will take that as a no then.

Yep, that was rude of us................perfectly reasonable question and not one reasonable answer!

Mate, whilst a few of us own Ferraris, we dont do a lot of dealership talk and that kind of thing on this site. We tend to just have a general chat.

I will most likely get flogged by my AE brothers here but you may want to pop over to  Ferrarichat as there is a lot of talk about dealers and open days and that sort of thing over there. I know a lot of guys from there and they are great guys. They are cruel to me because I own a Porsche, but then everyone is cruel to me because I own a Porsche..... :snivel:

Anyway, come back and have fun with us....we're good at it! Sorry about ignoring you...........we do it to everyone, it's our way of saying hello! :doh:
Always Gunna

Offline WOLF

Hey, thanks for the reply. First off, I have nothing but nice things to say about Porsche, have had two myself and enjoyed them both. I have noticed that the AE site doesnt really see much traffic at all. FC sees traffic 24/7 and I do spend time on that but a large % of the guys are US based, which is nice but doesnt allow you to meet guys from Oz that easily.
AE needs a kickstart - come on guys.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

They are cruel to me because I own a Porsche, but then everyone is cruel to me because I own a Porsche..... :snivel:

HAH!!!  You should own a Lotus then!!!!

The Esprit is in bits again!!! No sleep til Broken Hill!!!!!!!

Offline WOLF

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

HAH!!!  No sleep til Broken Hill!!!!!!!

Next you will be telling me you eat, talk and walk like normal people?

sleep......ssshhheeeeeeesh! :D
Always Gunna

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Ouch, again? what happened?

:p

Nothing serious - Boost issues which turns out to be because some dick head fitted the wrong Thermostat and it runs too cold.

If the engine is not up to temp it won't give full boost. It's the way of the Esprit. They have a sole and self preservation!! 

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Ouch, again? what happened?

oh nothing..................it's just what he does.........pulls it apart, puts it back together..........................he's obsessive/compulsive but he insists on counting the parts in his head...............problem is he has alzheimers as well and he gets only so far, forgets, and has to start again!  :?
Always Gunna

Offline WOLF

Nice to see some good old sleeve rolling and dirty hand action going on. Those Esprit's do need some TLC.