Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Good advice on the $ side... but a 328 is going to feel like driving putty after a hot GTR regrettably.

A hot GTR will make mince meat of a 360 too..... but the GTR will not get the same kind of attention, or give the same kind of feeling that a Ferrari will.

Granted, an Australian 328 couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding, but it can out pull rice. :tilt:

Buy an English import 328, they've got 277 BHP instead of ~248 like an auz spec, and torque is WAY better too...

And currently, with the dollar/pound where it is, a perfect UK 328 will be ~$100k. Spend $25k on the wife and you'll be set for life  :thumbsup:

Offline The Doctor

Good advice on the $ side... but a 328 is going to feel like driving putty after a hot GTR regrettably.

A 328??!! not looking to down grade FF! ha ha ha, but thanks for the advice, really do appreciate it. btw, found a great import for 155k, manual with 41km's. going to get an inspection, what are your thoughts???

Offline Mario

• Name: Polish Doctor
A 328??!! not looking to down grade FF! ha ha ha, but thanks for the advice, really do appreciate it. btw, found a great import for 155k, manual with 41km's. going to get an inspection, what are your thoughts???

Get it checked !

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

A 328??!! not looking to down grade FF! ha ha ha,

You drive a Nissan and you're worried about downgrading to a Ferrari ? ftftft HAHA.

Offline iwantaredferrari

• iwant-another-redferrari

• Drives: Ferrari 360 Modena

Hi mate, I'm going to take a guess that it is this one? Ferrari 360

If so, let us know the outcome of your PPI. 155k, wow that is a good/fair price.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

That's sweet, don't like the wheels much though.

Offline vegas

• It puts the lotion on its skinor it gets the hose

• Drives: Ferrari
GTR, R8, NSX etc etc, all nice cars and some are quicker then Ferrari CS. There are faster cars, but that's what they are.. cars, they still aren't Ferraris, they're just fast cars.

I've had many performance cars over the years, 2 x Corvette, a Camaro IROC, a Viper and 3 x HSV's and have only just got a 360. It attracts more attention and is a much more engaging to drive than all the others put together.

It is only now that I'm begining to understand what all the Ferrari fuss & passion is all about. When you get biting by the Ferraribug, it is fatal :D
It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

GTR, R8, NSX etc etc, all nice cars and some are quicker then Ferrari CS. There are faster cars, but that's what they are.. cars, they still aren't Ferraris, they're just fast cars.
I've had many performance cars over the years, 2 x Corvette, a Camaro IROC, a Viper and 3 x HSV's and have only just got a 360. It attracts more attention and is a much more engaging to drive than all the others put together.
It is only now that I'm begining to understand what all the Ferrari fuss & passion is all about. When you get biting by the Ferraribug, it is fatal :D
I find the same thing with the Maserati 4200 I just bought.
I dont even listen to the radio any more I just wind down the window.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

Import your own and save about $30k,