Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

• Name: Steve
Who has removed the heads and cleaned them up? How good are the ports OEM, do they flow well? Anybody digitized the ports for data input in Ricardo wave? Feed me I need info thanks.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Who has removed the heads and cleaned them up? How good are the ports OEM, do they flow well? Anybody digitized the ports for data input in Ricardo wave? Feed me I need info thanks.

yes, yes and yes

had heads off due to blown head gasket thru stretched head bolts, we are only talking a thou or 2 but enough to cause a problem, soutcotts did the head up fully for 600.00 each, faced the valves and machined the face. New head bolts, new gaskets, that was 4 years ago, all good since then
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

yes, yes and yes

had heads off due to blown head gasket thru stretched head bolts, we are only talking a thou or 2 but enough to cause a problem, soutcotts did the head up fully for 600.00 each, faced the valves and machined the face. New head bolts, new gaskets, that was 4 years ago, all good since then

Small world, I know David well. That is a kiss and valve cut, not cleaning up the ports and flow?

This is one of my worked heads of a 1050 Speed Triple, each head chamber is CNC matched and ported and flow benched, the difference is smoothness and response is amazing. See the before and after pictures of the blended TB to head.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Small world, I know David well. That is a kiss and valve cut, not cleaning up the ports and flow?

This is one of my worked heads of a 1050 Speed Triple, each head chamber is CNC matched and ported and flow benched, the difference is smoothness and response is amazing. See the before and after pictures of the blended TB to head.

You are mad, so ya just don't get enough power from a 1050!!! Ya have to wring more out of it!! I have the Sprint and it's plenty scary enough for me and it's the detuned 1050 I believe......

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter

You are mad, so ya just don't get enough power from a 1050!!! Ya have to wring more out of it!! I have the Sprint and it's plenty scary enough for me and it's the detuned 1050 I believe......

no comment.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.

Wait til you get used to it and it wont be enough. First time I rode a CBR1000 I thought this shouldnt even be legal, thats too fast for the street. Once I rode mine which had P&P heads, mild cam and full laser race exhaust for a few months I wanted more power, I got used to it.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter

wow...love your work.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Wait til you get used to it and it wont be enough. First time I rode a CBR1000 I thought this shouldnt even be legal, thats too fast for the street. Once I rode mine which had P&P heads, mild cam and full laser race exhaust for a few months I wanted more power, I got used to it.

I'm like that with the Esprit.   :p

Mind you mhh spoiled me with a ride in the Red Beast so now every thing else feels like a Honda.....

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

Standard is 118 BHP, I get a very reliable 160 RWBHP from my N/A with Daytona headers my Cams and TuneBoy ECU mapping and boosted @ 8psi I get 127 ftlb touque @ 5000 rpm and 204 RWBHP, the bike is 186kg wet

Offline TEZZA

• Those Frenchies seek him everywhere

• Drives: No matter what it is I am still lusting after something better.

Power is like Sex.

The more you have the more you want.

:thumbsup: