Offline WOLF

Having watched said YT clip of the 3 side by side test http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T40ky_A9coU
I agree that the Capristo sounds the best but I think that compared to the Kreissieg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ut13gi_3m8&feature=related I think I have to go for the latter...

Checked the net and found a retailer of the Kreissieg in the US and he wants USD 8250 for Kreissieg Manifold Back F1 VT Exhaust !

:confused:

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Checked the net and found a retailer of the Kreissieg in the US and he wants USD 8250 for Kreissieg Manifold Back F1 VT Exhaust !

JS Auto Imports are a mob who wanted to sponsor AE a while back - I don't recall if I followed up but at the time they said they sell "exhaust systems for Euro sports cars".

Had a look at their site and it seems mostly ricer stuff though - dunno, maybe contact them and ask - guys name is Josh.

http://jsai.net.au/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=30

Offline WOLF

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Timate for the win... easy. About a third of the price of the others mentioned. Fully titanium, 6.5 Kg's and wails like a banshee with it's d|ck stuck in a fax machine.

PM me if you want me to dig up a contact there. I was about to send them the 355 exhaust, but other plans for that car are in the works...
C'mon, do it!

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
well, I think scuds car was std, so it has a silencer not unlike a 360Challenge race car.

The Tubi's sound nice, at low rpm they're meaty/balls NOT high pitched at all... but then as the rpm rise they get waily and sound a lot like a 360CS really...

There's a great value option called Mille Miglia who do a nice thing... see pic. They sound a "BIT" like a Tubi, and are only around $4k installed, NEW.

and then there's always custom systems like my one pictured here... the siamese system makes it sound like a 355

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
Timate for the win... easy. About a third of the price of the others mentioned. Fully titanium, 6.5 Kg's and wails like a banshee with it's d|ck stuck in a fax machine.

PM me if you want me to dig up a contact there. I was about to send them the 355 exhaust, but other plans for that car are in the works...

holy shit!!!
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
well, I think scuds car was std, so it has a silencer not unlike a 360Challenge race car.

In '05 when we were out there he said he regretted putting the standard exhaust back on for the trip.  Prior to the event it was a precautionary measure about not getting pulled over in the first 5 minutes around town and having the car disqualified.  So I've never heard it in race trim - but standard Challenge trim is only a couple steps down from Chuck Norris on the awesome scale.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

In '05 when we were out there he said he regretted putting the standard exhaust back on for the trip.  Prior to the event it was a precautionary measure about not getting pulled over in the first 5 minutes around town and having the car disqualified.  So I've never heard it in race trim - but standard Challenge trim is only a couple steps down from Chuck Norris on the awesome scale.
we pulled the cats off and replaced with straight pipes while leaving the exhaust on, the thing was so illegal it wasn't funny. db reading would of been over 140. it would scare people on the street walking past if you gave it the beans. there was some video footage of me at QR. it is the only car i could ever here running down the back straight while sitting in the pits.

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
Pretty sure I took some footage of the CS at QR, I'll have a look when I get home.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
holy shit!!!

http://timate.uberdrives.com/

Doesn't really do the exhaust justice, but you get the idea ... thanks to andrewecd for the clip.
C'mon, do it!

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Off Topic ] and today you bought... B2 Yesterday at 23:50
[ Electric Cars ] Beginning of the end for the ICE allanuber Yesterday at 19:21
[ Porsche ] Porsche 991 911 R Australian Registry NBTBRV8 Yesterday at 19:20
[ Ferrari ] Australian Delivered 308GTB 'glass Horse Yesterday at 15:06