Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I had half a mind to buy a GTC4 Lusso but went off the idea. I loved the thought of a V12 and the new cabin was nicer than the F12. But I don't need a 4 seater and then they announced the V8 Turbo version. In the end, the love wasn't strong enough. Instead, yesterday I put my name down for the F12M or whatever the F12 update will be called. The final decision will wait until I see it of course but I'm hoping it will be a good thing.

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Good choice MHH.

Not sure if you have had a V12 Fcar but they are awesome !!

Offline TJB

Well done again MHH.  If you do end up getting the F12, will the Wraith be up for sale?

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
Awesome. The end.
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Well done again MHH.  If you do end up getting the F12, will the Wraith be up for sale?

Probably not because it's handy having a 4 seater that can do interstate trips. Something would go - not sure what. :o

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Good choice on the F12M Mark, it will be quite different to the V8 Ferraris you have owned previously. There is something special about V12 Ferraris.

Offline Joel

Good choice on the F12M Mark, it will be quite different to the V8 Ferraris you have owned previously. There is something special about V12 Ferraris.

I thought that something special was intense depreciation

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
I thought that something special was intense depreciation

True; but it is as much a function of increased retail price as much as the increased complexity of a V12 engine.

Offline blackr35

Probably not because it's handy having a 4 seater that can do interstate trips. Something would go - not sure what. :o

Is the Tesla not quite there for Adelaide-Melbourne routine travel? One Supercharger on the border would do it...or one at Keith!

Offline Joel

True; but it is as much a function of increased retail price as much as the increased complexity of a V12 engine.

I wouldn't knock it back regardless.

Can't wait too see it mark. Hopefully get to catch up with the Adelaide crew next year when I'm down for a wedding.

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ McLaren ] 675 LT Spider JPG Yesterday at 23:20
[ Racing ] 2017 Formula 1 Tipping game PA Yesterday at 20:43
[ Racing ] Seeking photos of Brian Ginger - died in 1993 London-Sydney Marathon Chicky01 Yesterday at 17:38
[ Ferrari ] 812 Superfast shack Yesterday at 16:57
[ Funny Cool Stoopid ] it's funny cause i'm drunk!! dodger Yesterday at 16:20
[ Racing ] Australian GT series dkabab Yesterday at 13:32
[ Off Topic ] Real Estate 360c Yesterday at 11:48
[ British Cars ] JAGUAR XJ220 tdc911 Fri, 24 Mar, 2017 - 17:36
[ Air Crash Investigations ] For those thinking of a private jet dkabab Fri, 24 Mar, 2017 - 17:32
[ Racing ] Lola Larousse LC88 goober Fri, 24 Mar, 2017 - 17:17