Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

second that - March ??

Yes. After Geneva we could go to Spain or somewhere warm?

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Hey Mark, have you thought about a unique colour for the F12M?
Blue Pozzi could be awesome...

I haven't thought about colour at all Jim. I saw a matte silver one in Frankfurt a couple of years ago and that looked sensational. Let's see what launch colours they have.

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Yes. After Geneva we could go to Spain or somewhere warm?

Ok that sounds great. - Will check with the boss and confirm.

Show is 9-19rh March

So assume we do the Friday the 10th and then 5 days driving (or more)? So depart Europe the 16th?

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Hey Mark, have you thought about a unique colour for the F12M?
Blue Pozzi could be awesome...

Blue Pozzi is actually a pretty common V12 colour that dates back to the 1960's. Lovely colour; but not that rare  :)

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Show is 9-19rh March

So assume we do the Friday the 10th and then 5 days driving (or more)? So depart Europe the 16th?

That depends on how we get out cars there and where we go. Spain is huge. How do you want to do it? Do we drive or  truck the cars? Or just get rentals? We need Aaron too. But I'm happy to do as little or as much as you can spare the time. Something like 14 days away is best for me so I'd stay on if you needed to go. If Spain is too ambitious, the Cote D'Azur will do me just fine.

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

That depends on how we get out cars there and where we go. Spain is huge. How do you want to do it? Do we drive or  truck the cars? Or just get rentals? We need Aaron too. But I'm happy to do as little or as much as you can spare the time. Something like 14 days away is best for me so I'd stay on if you needed to go. If Spain is too ambitious, the Cote D'Azur will do me just fine.

Yep need Aaron for sure.

I would go via Frankfurt and drive to Geneva to do the show. Then Cote D'Azur is good and could end up in Barcelona. We could then do part of Spain and either drive back or truck the cars back. Really would like to use the car rather than hire.

What do u reckon ?

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

Show is 9-19rh March

Damn I so wish :(

Will it be another one next year?

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Yep need Aaron for sure.

I would go via Frankfurt and drive to Geneva to do the show. Then Cote D'Azur is good and could end up in Barcelona. We could then do part of Spain and either drive back or truck the cars back. Really would like to use the car rather than hire.

What do u reckon ?

I'm not sure you can bank on driving to Geneva (weather) but otherwise OK. It's potentially a lot of motorway miles though. Let's look at route options. Maybe we all truck to Geneva and drive from there?

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Damn I so wish :(

Will it be another one next year?

There's a Goodwood/Scotland trip in June/July and there should be a Frankfurt Motor Show plus Alps meet in September.

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

I'm not sure you can bank on driving to Geneva (weather) but otherwise OK. It's potentially a lot of motorway miles though. Let's look at route options. Maybe we all truck to Geneva and drive from there?

Good point

So I will let the boss know dates and see if I still have a bed to sleep in :D

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Funny Cool Stoopid ] it's funny cause i'm drunk!! anotherforumuser Today at 00:33
[ Cars ] Maserati - The only Assetto Corsa in Australia ? EZ95 Yesterday at 20:27
[ Off Topic ] Real Estate allanuber Yesterday at 19:46
[ Off Topic ] Music Fil-Ski Yesterday at 19:35
[ Cars ] Underground Parking at Home Joel Yesterday at 17:45
[ Cars ] Stolen R8 dodger Yesterday at 10:56
[ Porsche ] Porsche 991 GT3 NBTBRV8 Yesterday at 10:46