Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

There's a Goodwood/Scotland trip in June/July and there should be a Frankfurt Motor Show plus Alps meet in September.

If you guys are going in September I am definitely in. How long would you be staying?

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

If you guys are going in September I am definitely in. How long would you be staying?

2-3 weeks probably but you can come for as long as it suits. I've probably worn out the Adelaide guys at this point so I'll be looking for new playmates. :p

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

2-3 weeks probably but you can come for as long as it suits. I've probably worn out the Adelaide guys at this point so I'll be looking for new playmates. :p

That's perfect for me, I am in, next year will be one of my busiest yet so towards the end I will need a break and I can not think of anything better, the timing and location is perfect for me, you guys are living my dream, I am not a jealous person but in this instance I really envy you  :p

Please keep me up to date with your movements for this particular trip. TIA.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

That's perfect for me, I am in, next year will be one of my busiest yet so towards the end I will need a break and I can not think of anything better, the timing and location is perfect for me, you guys are living my dream, I am not a jealous person but in this instance I really envy you  :p

Please keep me up to date with your movements for this particular trip. TIA.

You probably aren't on Facebook but we usually run the events through a private page there. I usually update here too.  I'll start a thread soon to give people a chance to get it in their diaries. This year's Alpine tour was such a success that everyone who came is also coming to Goodwood>Scotland because a year is too long to wait.

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

Sorry mhh I couldn't find this thread to reply, forgot which one the discussion took place in, not on facebook but if necessary I will sign up for this reason alone, a thread in carbon here would be perfect, also could I bring a friend ?

Online JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
also could I bring a friend ?

Is she cute???

pictures???

:p
Signature to annoy Dkabab

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

Online JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
Getting closer… back end looks much better.

This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Latest Discussions