Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

There's a Goodwood/Scotland trip in June/July and there should be a Frankfurt Motor Show plus Alps meet in September.

If you guys are going in September I am definitely in. How long would you be staying?

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

If you guys are going in September I am definitely in. How long would you be staying?

2-3 weeks probably but you can come for as long as it suits. I've probably worn out the Adelaide guys at this point so I'll be looking for new playmates. :p

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

2-3 weeks probably but you can come for as long as it suits. I've probably worn out the Adelaide guys at this point so I'll be looking for new playmates. :p

That's perfect for me, I am in, next year will be one of my busiest yet so towards the end I will need a break and I can not think of anything better, the timing and location is perfect for me, you guys are living my dream, I am not a jealous person but in this instance I really envy you  :p

Please keep me up to date with your movements for this particular trip. TIA.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

That's perfect for me, I am in, next year will be one of my busiest yet so towards the end I will need a break and I can not think of anything better, the timing and location is perfect for me, you guys are living my dream, I am not a jealous person but in this instance I really envy you  :p

Please keep me up to date with your movements for this particular trip. TIA.

You probably aren't on Facebook but we usually run the events through a private page there. I usually update here too.  I'll start a thread soon to give people a chance to get it in their diaries. This year's Alpine tour was such a success that everyone who came is also coming to Goodwood>Scotland because a year is too long to wait.

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

Sorry mhh I couldn't find this thread to reply, forgot which one the discussion took place in, not on facebook but if necessary I will sign up for this reason alone, a thread in carbon here would be perfect, also could I bring a friend ?

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
Getting closer… back end looks much better.

This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

From people who have just seen the car (from FChat):

"Just saw the F12M,
Wow! What a car! Definitely a very big step up from the TDF.
Amazing work done by Ferrari, especially in interior styling, however also the exterior is completely different.
Tip my hat to Ferrari for doing such an amazing vehicle by starting from already a solid base."

And another one:

"I saw it today as well and I agree on everything ! Fantastic piece of Automobile Art! "

:D

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ McLaren ] Mclaren F1 tdc911 Today at 10:21
[ Cars ] Maserati Gransport Keys outcruisen Today at 07:57
[ Cars ] The cool other car photo thread cel Today at 07:01
[ Cars ] Recent Sotheby's Auction shack Today at 05:21
[ Cars ] OFFICIAL - BUGATTI CHIRON JBO Yesterday at 23:21
[ Off Topic ] Aussie Politics anotherforumuser Yesterday at 21:32
[ Off Topic ] The AE Whisky/whiskey and spirits thread. 360c Yesterday at 21:18
[ Off Topic ] Any car turntables available for photography in Sydney? Brenton Yesterday at 20:58
[ Driving ] Group drive memories amgsl55 Yesterday at 20:54
[ Electric Cars ] Tesla Model X 360c Yesterday at 18:43