Offline AJS

I just bought a 360 CS and will need to replace the tyres soon. There are no Pirrelli P0 corsa's available for some time (they are short of a RH rear tyre for me but have the rest). Any suggestions for their replacement?

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

You need corsa "system" just to clarify, if you're after original tyres.

And in this country we're screwed on prices, so just go to www.tirerack.com if you're trying to save a few bucks.

I do have some good used correct tyres, but I'm guessing that's not what you want.

I'm not interested in supplying tyres generally, as there is simply no margin in it to be competitive with other local suppliers.

tirerack are great, I hear.

Offline AJS

I have asked the guys at Jax tyres to phone the Pirrelli Supplier and they came back with the answer that they have 2 LH rear tyres only. So I will try the link you sent to but figure they will phone Pirrelli too.

Any suggestions for something that is being used by the Scud's perhaps that would match the 'Corsa' system?

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

I have asked the guys at Jax tyres to phone the Pirrelli Supplier and they came back with the answer that they have 2 LH rear tyres only. So I will try the link you sent to but figure they will phone Pirrelli too.

Any suggestions for something that is being used by the Scud's perhaps that would match the 'Corsa' system?

tire rack is in the US, you just buy them yourself.

yes, I have a pair of 430 scud rears, good used ones.

But you should buy new ones really. I just keep some good used stuff occasionally.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
I just bought a 360 CS and will need to replace the tyres soon. There are no Pirrelli P0 corsa's available for some time (they are short of a RH rear tyre for me but have the rest). Any suggestions for their replacement?

How can you post this up without any pictures of the car?
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline Ferrariadvocates

Time for some pics! Where in AUS are you located? If you want the cheaper alternative then go for the rosso's which are $560 each or the corsas at $750 each. We have a customer running rosso's on his Strad, if anything the car rides better.

Offline AJS

Thks for the tips - trying to figure if the Rosso's would be as good?

and, a pic of the car as requested.....I will be out for coffee on the weekend probaly early morning around by the Road Warriors Cafe / Pacific highway - will post a day/time if anyone want's to join me.

Offline SJM7

• Drives: It's a Honda...and it's a sports car.
Beautiful collection mate, The CS is up there on one of my favourite cars. Love the Merak too! Is it an SS?

Offline Ferrariadvocates