Offline Racingred

• Drives: Them all
Hi Mike,

Yes , I know the guys at FA

Definitly no copys being made or sold there.

I was down your way the other day but got too busy , was going to call & have a coffee

I may be back for Auto Italia,
Will you be there?

Offline MikeG

• The World's Finest Brands

• Drives: Audi S4 V8 Quattro
  • Name: Mike Glew
Good to hear.  I'd be interested in finding out more about their product and if It makes the grade add it to our lineup.

We sell a fair wack overseas to the middle east and Asia, so it would be really great to sell an Aussie product overseas...

As for Auto Italia, I may be there as a spectator this year...  We should definitely meet up and have a coffee...

M
Mike
www.bestexhaust.com.au
1800 985 925

Offline MAD828

• Drives: 1995 F355 GTS
If anyone is after a Kreissieg F1 exhaust I have one for sale.

Purchased from Mike at Best Exhaust it has around 5000 kms on it.

This is the one:
http://www.bestexhaust.com.au/shop/product_info.php?products_id=1099

And it is equipped with the wireless setup
http://www.bestexhaust.com.au/shop/product_info.php?products_id=1080

PM me for info.

Cheers

Offline vindgat

• Drives: 360 Spider
Just found this post and I know its a long time after fact but i just wanted to comment on a previous statement made about the exhaust being opened automatically @ 3200 rpm and another one that you have to keep to a low rev range so the exhaust doesnt open automaticaly or words to that effect as this is not always the case!!

I have a Kreissieg F1 exhaust fitted on my 360 Spider which was done over 2 years ago by Chris from Automotion in Brisbane and the way my exhaust is set up it isnt opened at pre determined rpm by the EMS the way the factory exhaust was or the way the other members have described in this topic.

The kit came with a relay (and wiring diagram) which was fitted to the soleniod wiring that activates the butterfly valves and the relay fools the EMS into believing that the soleniods have been activated/deactivated as required so no faults are registered with the EMS.

I opted for the remote control and not fixed switch, they both power the soleniods manually into opening and closing the butterfly valves on the X pipe (which bypasses the factory cats hence the noise level) and then you have a crazy sounding or tame sounding car on demand without the EMS getting involved!!!.

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Cars ] Now who is a VERY HAPPY Lad :) shack Today at 08:24
[ Racing ] 2017 Formula 1 Season Alpinem3e92 Today at 07:55
[ McLaren ] McLaren 720S allanuber Today at 06:38
[ Off Topic ] Aussie Politics B2 Yesterday at 21:08
[ Ferrari ] Sandro Terzini and the Ferrari 250PF Fil-Ski Yesterday at 14:31
[ Cars ] Spotted thread JPG Yesterday at 09:58