Offline vegas

• It puts the lotion on its skinor it gets the hose

• Drives: Tesla & Ferrari
Chris from Automotion (in Brisbane) fitted the Kreissieg F1 exhaust system to my 360 today. [FF recommended him and he's spot on.}  Chris - a trained Ferrari Tech was very knowledgeable,  helpful and kept me involved in the process. A good alternative to the dealer, thanks Chris and FF.
The Kreissieg system is insane. It has a very nice low rumble and crackle (on back-off) at low revs and a high pitched F1 scream at high revs. It feels like it has much better bottom end - though we had loads of rain today, so it's not really possible to assess the performance. However, on weight (about 12 Kilos lighter) and sound alone - it's well worth the money.
I'll try to attach a few pics
It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again.

Offline Nobleambitions

• Back from the naughty corner.

Chris from Automotion (in Brisbane) fitted the Kreissieg F1 exhaust system to my 360 today. [FF recommended him and he's spot on.}  Chris - a trained Ferrari Tech was very knowledgeable,  helpful and kept me involved in the process. A good alternative to the dealer, thanks Chris and FF.
The Kreissieg system is insane. It has a very nice low rumble and crackle (on back-off) at low revs and a high pitched F1 scream at high revs. It feels like it has much better bottom end - though we had loads of rain today, so it's not really possible to assess the performance. However, on weight (about 12 Kilos lighter) and sound alone - it's well worth the money.
I'll try to attach a few pics
:thumbsup: Nice, let's hope the EPA doesn't bother you with this, although you do sound litigious enough to be one of the few, if any, to beat them :)

Offline vegas

My description at the start of the post was with the valves closed. It has about the same volume through the rev range as a Tubi (with them closed), but with a very unique F1 sound - without the volume. I've never heard a car sound like that except F1, it sounds almost the same as a high performance road bike.  The valves open is too loud for anywhere but the track - I tried it and it is simply too loud. With the valves closed, I think it is the nicest sounding 360 I've heard and I've listened to quite a few; well worth it IMO.

Offline fivesix

My description at the start of the post was with the valves closed. It has about the same volume through the rev range as a Tubi (with them closed), but with a very unique F1 sound - without the volume. I've never heard a car sound like that except F1, it sounds almost the same as a high performance road bike.  The valves open is too loud for anywhere but the track - I tried it and it is simply too loud. With the valves closed, I think it is the nicest sounding 360 I've heard and I've listened to quite a few; well worth it IMO.

Will listen out for you hooning around town tomorrow! :p

Offline iwantaredferrari

• iwant-another-redferrari

• Drives: Ferrari 360 Modena
Awesome! Where did you source this from? Can't wait for the videos. Any check engine light on the dash? Or maybe I'm thinking of the Kreissieg system which bypasses the stock cats.

Offline vegas

Awesome! Where did you source this from? Can't wait for the videos. Any check engine light on the dash? Or maybe I'm thinking of the Kreissieg system which bypasses the stock cats.

I've tried to video, but it realy doesn't do it any justice, so I won;t post (see below from YouTube overseas). Initial engine check light - usual when they are worked on apparently, corrected by Automotion via their computer. System uses the factory cats. They can be sourced via Best Exhaust in Canberra or direct from Japan/US or UK. 3 different models ranging from $9,000- $10,500 + fitting approx $800 -$1000.

Clip from o/s - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06RkbWcNklY

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

You're welcome  :thumbsup:

Chris is THE man for Bris vegas area.....

and he's a pom like me... oh hang on, is that good or bad???

Offline Ferrariadvocates

Glad you liked the exhaust or shall I say LOVED IT! enjoy it and if you need anything, please don't hesitate in letting me know.

Offline AussieSpotter

• I like fast cars

Congratulations - wish more people had kreissieg exhausts in Melbourne, they sound insane! I do know of one person considering one for his 360 spider though so I hope that happens. 

Offline Brendan

My father has had a kreissieg F1 exhaust fitted on a 2004 360 spider for a year now. I can't understand your post because the valve open position happens automatically once you have hit about 3200rpm. there's no choice except to have the full deal sound at this point. The remote control unit only allows you to select quiet mode which softens the sound down untill you hit 3200 rpm. So the only place in the rev range that is alright except for track use is 1000 - 3200 rpm according to you.