Offline eewink

• Drives: Holden
How bout you get them, and I will buy your stock 430 rims for $1000... Cash....no invoice  :thumbsup:

Hmmm. That did not occur to me (potential insurance problem that is). I guess FerrariFixer is rite. Gotta check with the insurance company b4 doin anything to ones car.

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
Hmmm. That did not occur to me. I guess u r rite. Gotta check with the insurance company b4 doin anything to ones car.
remember, the $1k is here waiting for you  :D

Offline dkabab

I dont get the aftermarket wheel thing. How many used cars are sold with aftermarket wheels, and no issues when they hit another car I bet..... Otherwise Chinese whispers would have done the rounds and it would be on today tonight by now. Puting 22" wheels on a car that came with 16" wheels makes no sense, but replacing almost the same size will have almost no issue at all.

Offline eewink

How bout you get them, and I will buy your stock 430 rims for $1000... Cash....no invoice  :thumbsup:

I will check if my insurer is OK with swapping wheels and putting on new brakes tomorrow. Man I just spent money on new tires 2 weeks ago. New Pirelli PZero Rossos as well. I had my wheels painted black.

Dkababsy is rite. Bronx sounds dodgy.

Offline ferrarista2

I dont get the aftermarket wheel thing. How many used cars are sold with aftermarket wheels, and no issues when they hit another car I bet..... Otherwise Chinese whispers would have done the rounds and it would be on today tonight by now. Puting 22" wheels on a car that came with 16" wheels makes no sense, but replacing almost the same size will have almost no issue at all.
Uleh....But 22" rims on my Gemini make it look fully hektic!!

Offline ferrarista2

I will check if my insurer is OK with swapping wheels or not tomorrow. Man I just spent money on new tires 2 weeks ago. New Pirelli PZero Rossos as well. I had my wheels painted black.

Man, they would look good on my car.....can I have everything that is in black in this photo for my $1000?? :scratchchin: ;)  :D :D :D

Offline eewink

Man, they would look good on my car.....can I have everything that is in black in this photo for my $1000?? :scratchchin: ;)  :D :D :D

:p

Offline fivesix

Offline dkabab

I will check if my insurer is OK with swapping wheels and putting on new brakes tomorrow. Man I just spent money on new tires 2 weeks ago. New Pirelli PZero Rossos as well. I had my wheels painted black.

I saw the photos jackie did of your car with the 4 girls... They looked great

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head

The issues start when you go up more than 2 inches in diameter from standard and if the width of the tyre is wider than the original body of the car. Other than that if you have proper blue slip/ pink slip passed brakes (for NSW, I have no idea about the other states) and tyres are road legal. Insurance doesn't have a leg to stand on.

EG: if a 360 comes standard (or factory fitted) with 18 inch diameter, the largest you can go without an engineers certificate is 20 inches. Why you would put 20's or bigger on a 360 beats the hell out of me? What is the point of making the car take off slower?
Put 17's and get better punch acceleration, looks awkward though...