Offline notsofast

Looking forward to the 12hr race. Rog has put together a strong team, and Teds car will be there to win too..... bring it on.....

So Ted's car will be there? It'll be nice to get a good comparo between the 560 and the 600 over 12 hrs. And then there's the 458, could've got 2nd at Spa had Vitaphone not stuffed up.

Offline Richie

• I need Lambo drugs...

• Drives: my wife crazy
So was I, didn't even notice it  :scratchchin:

Scotty, I was there today speaking to Frank and Michael about that car. Was in to check out the scuderia that they have. Frank told me that u were there. This car is sitting right at the front entrance.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
Scotty, I was there today speaking to Frank and Michael about that car. Was in to check out the scuderia that they have. Frank told me that u were there. This car is sitting right at the front entrance.

That would be why I missed seeing it then. I came in via Citylink, drove into the service department and parked, then walked to parts department and back to the car. Didn't have time to look around the showroom and the main entrance isn't visible from the back.

They would be keen to move that Scud now. It's a good car that hasn't seen hard use, good resale colours too. A couple of deals fell over on it, I don't think much is selling at the moment. You must have used some pretty good sweet talking on the boss Richie ;)

Offline Undefined

• Drives: Toyota 86
  • Name: Waqar Ahmed
Had a look at it today. Amazing machine!

Pictures don't do justice to this car, looks absolutely perfect and mean in person.

Can't wait to see it on track.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

That would be why I missed seeing it then. I came in via Citylink, drove into the service department and parked, then walked to parts department and back to the car. Didn't have time to look around the showroom and the main entrance isn't visible from the back.

Parts desk is in the showroom, just forward of the workshop and you CAN see the front entrance from there, round the stairwell.

Offline beankeen456

Saw it today as well, very low and mean, but the Reiter Gallardo's look a lot better.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

Parts desk is in the showroom, just forward of the workshop and you CAN see the front entrance from there, round the stairwell.

Thanks for the directions; but I reckon I might know my way around there after buying a few too many cars there  ::)

I had my 3 year old with me, I wasn't paying a great deal of attention to the stock this time around  :p

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Thanks for the directions; but I reckon I might know my way around there after buying a few too many cars there  ::)

I had my 3 year old with me, I wasn't paying a great deal of attention to the stock this time around  :p

I thought they may have moved things around.

You havent found their prices loaded ? I guess not.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Saw it today as well, very low and mean, but the Reiter Gallardo's look a lot better.

As always, in order for Lambo to sell cars, they need to be faster and more radical looking, otherwise everyone would buy a Ferrari.... :D

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

I thought they may have moved things around.

You havent found their prices loaded ? I guess not.

Most Ferrari buyers ask how much a part is and write the Cheque, so why would they do anything but charge the full monty?

I am not one of them. I do my research and ask if they can be competitive on price. I want to spend my money locally and support the dealer where possible. They know this as I have been dealing with them for years and they go back to Ateco to try and get more competitive pricing. If they are in the ball park on price, I will ALWAYS spend my money locally.