Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
What would you think it should go for Scott? It's been around the block a couple of thousand times.

I agree with Scud. If you were trying to sell it to the dealer they would offer you $500k or more likely less.
At retail level I doubt they will sell it for much under $600k given the production run is sold out, the demand is still there and you can't just buy a new one.

Offline Joel

I agree with Scud. If you were trying to sell it to the dealer they would offer you $500k or more likely less.
At retail level I doubt they will sell it for much under $600k given the production run is sold out, the demand is still there and you can't just buy a new one.

Fair call great bit of kit regardless best 5 minutes of my life haha

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

one way to find out

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

I've already got an identical one at home :p
no silly, I'll ring up, make small talk then tell them I'm ready to go with deposit at $500k.

I'd bet since it's the demo, they would of got it cheaper to normal allocation, no?

My 570 was $640k retail, ex journo car. I first offered $570k and that was accepted too quickly, so then a week later I said $500k, and got it.

I still think smithy made $100k at least.

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

no silly, I'll ring up, make small talk then tell them I'm ready to go with deposit at $500k.

I'd bet since it's the demo, they would of got it cheaper to normal allocation, no?

My 570 was $640k retail, ex journo car. I first offered $570k and that was accepted too quickly, so then a week later I said $500k, and got it.

Remember the biggest winner in any car sale of a car like this is the Australian Government which is wrong IMO.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

In my experience they have been pretty resistant to discounting on the Speciale; but who knows on a demo ?
If you look at the car with an eye for detail you can see it's been ridden pretty hard. Still for $500k it would be a fun thing to flog for a bit and then flip to the next punter.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

Remember the biggest winner in any car sale of a car like this is the Australian Government which is wrong IMO.

I haven't forgotten, trust me. My arse still hurts from the $200K + reaming  :biting:

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
wow $700k!!! Maybe I should just flip my allocation - not too late to change specs on mine either as scheduled for Feb 15 build!
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

wow $700k!!! Maybe I should just flip my allocation - not too late to change specs on mine either as scheduled for Feb 15 build!

They won't get $700k or anything like it Alvin. If I had to guess I would say that the seller has a fakey doo LMCT and is justifying the car by advertising it at a price they know it won't sell for. That makes 2 Speciale on the market for the same reason ?   :scratchchin: