Offline beankeen456

Online allanuber

• Name: Al
I agree...... imo the 670 is the ultimate and even more expensive than the 599gto. But like i said 2 is better than one :D

Legendary thinking. I think the GTO is going to look very impressive in the flesh. The 599 was too toned down, this one is going to be awesome.
C'mon, do it!

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Toned down?

what, like a 250 GTE compared to GTO you mean?

599 std are savagely fast... HGTC even more so... the GTO will be a real collectors car IMO, or at least I HOPE it will be..... Ferrari NEED to build something truly special and exclusive... too much mass produced stuff lately...

Offline beankeen456

Imagine a Novitec Rosso version of the GTO, that thing would be insane. I hope Novitec create one. Does anyone here know how many GTO's are available for Australia?

Online allanuber

• Name: Al
Toned down?

what, like a 250 GTE compared to GTO you mean?

599 std are savagely fast... HGTC even more so... the GTO will be a real collectors car IMO, or at least I HOPE it will be..... Ferrari NEED to build something truly special and exclusive... too much mass produced stuff lately...

Yes, I've driven a few 599's now, and while very impressive they are not an outlandish looking car, which they could be an which the GTO may address. Can't wait to see one in the metal.
C'mon, do it!

Offline Mr Enzo

Just by looking at the pics its a huge improvement over the std which from some angles looks like a dune buggy
Batti il ferro quando caldo.
Strike when the iron is hot.

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
the GTO will be a real collectors car IMO, or at least I HOPE it will be..... Ferrari NEED to build something truly special and exclusive... too much mass produced stuff lately...

I totally agree.....if I could choose a car with no cash restrictions, it would be a 599 GTO as I think it will be a pure drivers car & a "very high potential" future investment :thumbsup:

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Just by looking at the pics its a huge improvement over the std which from some angles looks like a dune buggy

The 599 looks like a dune buggy? I've obviously never seen it from that angle. :o

Offline Mr Enzo

The 599 looks like a dune buggy? I've obviously never seen it from that angle. :o

Yep , well to my eyes it did. Cant quite remember if i was drunk or sleep deprived when i noticed it haha. However to me its not the prettiest looking horse to prance out of maranello
Batti il ferro quando caldo.
Strike when the iron is hot.