Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
http://www.myautomovil.com/nota-8045--carros-exoticos-ferrari-scaglietti-2012

Since we started to speculate on the next car Ferrari's flagship, the Scaglietti. The relief of the current 612 would in 2012, and follow the design trend of the Italia Ferrari F458.

We should clarify that the illustrations we present here are not leaks or officers, are made by our agency Automedia ally.  However, confident that the picture you can see at this time will be much like the final car, as has happened with other cars of different brands.

And the exotic cars that Ferrari have a similar design trend among themselves in each generation.  Just look back to check, and the cars of the next decade and use the features that we see in the F458, with details like the shape of the taillights, side vents of the headlamps and a high waist.

As is traditional in the four-seater car from Ferrari, its engine is a V12 with about 6 liters and 600 HP achieved more atmospherically.  It will take all the technology available at home, as a dual-clutch transmission Formula 1-style.  The rear seats have more space and have more luxury in the cabin.

Alejandro Abondano. Fotos Automedia Photos Automedia

Offline Pazzo Canguro

• COFFEE AND CARS...What more is their? Oh Women!!

ewwwww that does look nice....but i would say it would have a lot of redrawing to make it look less like the 599..it is too close to the 599 ....but i dam good drawing...

noiceeeeee.... :D

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

What a load of crap.  Confident it will look like the final car with no reason why this would be so.  :doh:

Offline app

looks very similar to the 599. after i saw this thread, i tried to go through my memory to think of where ferrari has made a model very similar to another old model. i couldn't think of any.

can anyone think of one?

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

looks very similar to the 599. after i saw this thread, i tried to go through my memory to think of where ferrari has made a model very similar to another old model. i couldn't think of any.

can anyone think of one?
360 to 430 are very similar. When you know what to look for easy but how many times people have said on here spotted a 360 or 430 but was too quick to pick. The first 458 models looked to similar to the 430 so they changed where the air intakes needed to be and sent the designers back to work again.

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
360 to 430 are very similar. When you know what to look for easy but how many times people have said on here spotted a 360 or 430 but was too quick to pick. The first 458 models looked to similar to the 430 so they changed where the air intakes needed to be and sent the designers back to work again.

The 430 was a replacement for the 360. The 612 and 599 are different models in the range of vehicle, I believe that's what app is trying to say.
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline app

The 430 was a replacement for the 360. The 612 and 599 are different models in the range of vehicle, I believe that's what app is trying to say.

yep as in the 456 being before the 612 and the 575 being before the 599 etc.