Offline beankeen456

today i went to the ferrari concours and while i was there a Murcielago and a 430 Scuderia drove by

Also a guy totaled his 355 spyder while he was leaving, he floored it and spun it into 2 parked cars writing off all 3. Marios van was very lucky as in was parked behind one of the cars that got hit

Online allanuber

• Name: Al
today i went to the ferrari concours and while i was there a Murcielago and a 430 Scuderia drove by

Also a guy totaled his 355 spyder while he was leaving, he floored it and spun it into 2 parked cars writing off all 3. Marios van was very lucky as in was parked behind one of the cars that got hit

What an end to the concours. Assuming the web will be aflood with pix of this soon.   :eek:

edit: there's a pic of the crashed car over on FChat under the Australian section. It's bad, but doesn't look anything like a writeoff.
C'mon, do it!

Offline beankeen456

What an end to the concours. Assuming the web will be aflood with pix of this soon.   :eek:
yeah, i will post a video up soon

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
its repairable but your not going to drive it home are you

actually, that's the ridiculous red tape world we live in... that car is STILL perfectly drivable, yet probably WILL be written off!

It'll probably go to one of the numerous rip off paint shops that charge ~$30k for a paint job just to fix stone chips... and i'm not joking about that price.. I know of 2 paint shops that recently charged that much for painting otherwise completely undamaged cars.... It can be done perfectly for around half that and still be a viable business transaction for all concerned.

"I" could fix that car using good used parts quite cost effectively, but the insurance corruption bus will probably pick it up.

Online allanuber

• Name: Al
its repairable but your not going to drive it home are you

No need to be obnoxious. You'd said in the post above all 3 cars were written off. From the look of the one pick on FChat it's not much worse than one that had a big of a bingle during an earlier F-Run in Sydney.
C'mon, do it!

Offline beankeen456

No need to be obnoxious. You'd said in the post above all 3 cars were written off. From the look of the one pick on FChat it's not much worse than one that had a big of a bingle during an earlier F-Run in Sydney.
you should have seen the other cars, there suspension was snapped. anyway a bad crash for all the cars and i hope that 355 owner trys to make up to the other cars that got hit because he was hooning on the road.

Offline beankeen456

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zML5ZeYmpZo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zML5ZeYmpZo</a> :waah:

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
Poor bastard.......but before you attempt to do a burnout, make sure you can actually do it right 1st :scared:
There was something similar that happened here in Adelaide but in a wedding & the same sort of result.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

you should have seen the other cars, there suspension was snapped. anyway a bad crash for all the cars and i hope that 355 owner trys to make up to the other cars that got hit because he was hooning on the road.

Good filming job considering the circumstances :thumbsup:

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

pfft - as FF said if they write that off, it's total BS!!!!!!

:irked: