Offline nuxi

• Drives: Porsche Cayenne, AMG C63S Cabrio, F8 Tributo on order
  • Name: Michael
Might be genuine :scratchchin:
How many cylinders has your car got Kristelle ? The Spider usually has 5 is that the case with yours ?

Dont they have the 4 Cyl shut off function for freeway driving? LOL nahhh don't be mean!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Dont they have the 4 Cyl shut off function for freeway driving? LOL nahhh don't be mean!

Just checking :rolleyes:

Offline Kristelle

• Drives: Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, Ferrari 360 Spider, Mercedes-Benz CLS 250 Sports Coupe, Fiat 500 Sports
Hi Kristelle, I'm a fairly new 360 owner myself and and still learning most stuff as I go along. Most things you need are available via eBay, or a few websites in the 'States for a fraction of the local prices. Feel free to send me a PM if you want a sensible answer (thanks for all the b.s. guys - very helpful :-) )

Thanks you're very kind. I'm a first time owner so I have a lot of questions  :confused:

I private msg u already!!!
-=*Kristelle*=-
www.sgsisters.com

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Thanks you're very kind. I'm a first time owner so I have a lot of questions  :confused:

probably should have asked the questions before you bought

If you think car covers are expensive -  wait till the maintenance costs.

Sexy looking car though.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
Hi, I just bought a Ferrari F360 and was hoping to get some advice from all of you:

1) I was thinking of putting Ceramic Ferrari shields on the side of the car, anyone knows where to do it and the cost involved?

2) Where to buy a nice Ferrari car cover? or anyone of you wish to sell me one?

3) Where to change my key cover to one with nice Ferrari logo and the cost involved?

Thanks a lot and have a nice day!  ;)

1) Cavallino shields are easily bought on eBay. However they won't look right as the genuine ones Ferrari did as an option were fitted to different front guards. They had a recess stamped into them in the shape of the shield. Aftermarket they stick on the surface of the existing guard and look wrong as they stand proud of the guard.

2) I used to use car covers; but don't anymore as there is a better and cheaper option. Car covers are not dust proof and if you leave your car covered for a while it will be dusty once you take the cover off. The covers also become ingrained with dust and you need to keep washing them. These days most car workshops use rolls of clear plastic sheet. Simply unroll enough to cover the car, cut and you have a cover. You can still see the car underneath and it is dust proof. It's a far superior option.

3) Ebay for the fancy keys; but unless you plan on leaving your keys on the table when you are "being seen" on the cafe strips, why bother. I can tell you from experience, the red paint scratches and the dancing donkey emblem eventually falls off anyway. My car came with them, no way I would buy one myself.

Offline eddievanhalen

• Drives: 2010 jaguar xkr
I agree re car covers...............I bought a heavy duty (bloody heavy and ungainly) cover for mine and almost never use it as it's almost impossible to put on without the straps scratching the car unless you have help.

You can get re-usable, disposable plastic ones on Ebay for $40 or so for a pack of five and they're a lot easier to handle and do the job for those like me who struggle to keep dust away.  Like a wind tunnel around here lately.

Offline Kristelle

• Drives: Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, Ferrari 360 Spider, Mercedes-Benz CLS 250 Sports Coupe, Fiat 500 Sports
Might be genuine :scratchchin:
How many cylinders has your car got Kristelle ? The Spider usually has 5 is that the case with yours ?

V8
-=*Kristelle*=-
www.sgsisters.com

Offline the360

A friend of mine wanted to get the red spider @ graziani went to check out another came back and it was sold they took a deposit on it pending finance.