Offline Kristelle

• Drives: Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, Ferrari 360 Spider, Mercedes-Benz CLS 250 Sports Coupe, Fiat 500 Sports
We do a few events and drive days around Sydney, but we do not usually post on here, it's all done by mobile phone.
PM me your phone number and I will let you know next drive day.
We usually go out with a few Ferraris and lambos, nice days for all

Ok fantastic !
-=*Kristelle*=-
www.sgsisters.com

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
I purchased my cover from the Californian Car cover company in the states, I think it was around $500 delivered, no dust gets through and its fitted, couldn't be happier. How did you go with your insurance?

Try not to let the car cover touch the ground or touch the tyres too much, that is where most of the scratching will come from.    Also who did they have making the car cover? The stitching looks like it has been done with someone without hands.

The OEM's only go about halfway down the wheel because of this.
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
If you use a car cover make sure your car is 100% clean when you put it on. I go over my car with detailers spray and a microfiber cloth before I put my cover on.

So far no scratches or spiders webs on the clear coat.

As someone mentioned even if you get the occasional scratch a decent detailer can fix it up in no time so nothing to stress about.

Offline Kristelle

• Drives: Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, Ferrari 360 Spider, Mercedes-Benz CLS 250 Sports Coupe, Fiat 500 Sports
If you use a car cover make sure your car is 100% clean when you put it on. I go over my car with detailers spray and a microfiber cloth before I put my cover on.

So far no scratches or spiders webs on the clear coat.

As someone mentioned even if you get the occasional scratch a decent detailer can fix it up in no time so nothing to stress about.

That's useful info. What kinda detailers spray and microfiber cloth you used? I need to go buy some!
-=*Kristelle*=-
www.sgsisters.com

Offline HWHL

Try not to let the car cover touch the ground or touch the tyres too much, that is where most of the scratching will come from.    Also who did they have making the car cover? The stitching looks like it has been done with someone without hands.

The OEM's only go about halfway down the wheel because of this.

Hmm thanks I never thought of the tyres, I took it off this morning to take it to have a never stereo fitted, so I'll check that area before I put it back on.
The stitching is quite good but I see what you mean the photo makes it look a bit ordinary.