Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Correct again..............................and when you have time, I wouldnt mind discussing that "otter" thing some more? :eek:

:p

You know you've confused otter with beaver right?
C'mon, do it!

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

You know you've confused otter with beaver right?

I just wanted to know if the difference was subtle?  :cool:
Always Gunna

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
I just wanted to know if the difference was subtle?  :cool:

One loves clams, one chews wood. You work it out.
C'mon, do it!

Offline nxtvctm

"The truth is that most people in Australia will never own a new car in their lives - and I mean any new car, even a cheap model.  Needless to say, most who visit here will never own an exotic either.  Whether you aspire to the latest Golf or a Veyron, statistically you'll be lucky if you get either."

I guess there are only a few ways you can own one (f40) - have a really good paying job and not get married and keep investing or rob a bank.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
"The truth is that most people in Australia will never own a new car in their lives - and I mean any new car, even a cheap model.  Needless to say, most who visit here will never own an exotic either.  Whether you aspire to the latest Golf or a Veyron, statistically you'll be lucky if you get either."

I guess there are only a few ways you can own one (f40) - have a really good paying job and not get married and keep investing or rob a bank.

not really

I'm a grease monkey but I could have bought one.

wouldn't have anywhere to live mind you  :tilt:

Offline Kevin11

In the nicest possible way, GET OVER IT!
There are a few guys on this thread and on others that have almost unlimited resources and buy hugely expensive cars frequently, but the rest of us do not, and as such, the car trade are going to consider us "punters" and that is all there is to it. I have been watching this thread and I notice that the majority of moral outrage here is coming from the 35 and under brigade who wish for better treatment because they are young and wealthy.........Guy's it doesn't matter how much money you have.........you're young and wether you accept it or not, you are the exception to the rule! In the bulk of the population, it is not "normal" for people under the age of 40 or 45 to have had enough time to accumulate the resources that allow them to buy exotic cars or boats or expensive houses and as such, the people who sell these things do not always think that young people have the means to be able to complete on such transactions. It is not an insult aimed at you personally, it is just social conditioning......it just happens, it always has happened and it always will happen until the bulk of mankind under the age of 40 is able to have everything they want when they want it.

Now, before you "young and rightous" set to flaming me, I will offer the following qualification: I admire that you guys who are 20-21-22-and upwards to 35yrs old are able to generate sufficient income and amass such fortunes that you can buy exotic cars, boats, houses, etc......and for my part, I apoligise on behalf of the sceptical over 35's in all trades and spheres of employment who have, and continue to treat you in a way that belies your financial status.

I do also add the following homily.........care less about how much importance the Ferrari salesman places on your financial capabilities and care more about how the "average man" sees you as a person.

Can we talk more about F40's now? 

well said

Offline DL599

• nee Melbourne Exotics

• Name: Damon
first one delivered in Australia. in Melbourne at the moment. the other two f40's that were here have gone back to Europe.

http://www.madwhips.com/ferrari-f40-1-of-3-australian-delivered/
(read the comments)
if your car feels safe, your not going fast enough

Offline flowersm

Hello
I have a FORTY number plate for sale and thought the owner of a Ferrari F40 may be interested in purchasing it.  This is a PPQ plate for Queensland only and I am looking for a price around $9000. The plate is white numbers on a vivid blue background but the colour of the plate can be easily changed by applying to PPQ.  The plates are still in their original packet and have never been used.

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
Hello
I have a FORTY number plate for sale and thought the owner of a Ferrari F40 may be interested in purchasing it.  This is a PPQ plate for Queensland only and I am looking for a price around $9000. The plate is white numbers on a vivid blue background but the colour of the plate can be easily changed by applying to PPQ.  The plates are still in their original packet and have never been used.
Very hard to register an F40....... I can offer you $2000 and a 5 digit Qplate as a swap
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner