Offline Kuleo0z

• Perth Car Spotting

• Name: Matt
"A friend of mine has just placed his order for the latest Ferrari, the F150! The Enzo successor. Something to look forward to" Jackson Moore Exotics . So there will be one in Perth

Offline mattyg

• Adelaide -

• Drives: Audi Q5
  • Name: Matt G
"A friend of mine has just placed his order for the latest Ferrari, the F150! The Enzo successor. Something to look forward to" Jackson Moore Exotics . So there will be one in Perth

lets hope it will be road legal in Aussie

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

The vast majority of Ferrari Hyper cars sold to Australians never make it to our shores because of the taxes. They either flip 'em for a quick buck or keep them overseas.

I seem to recall a figure of around 12 Enzo's sold to Australian buyers, how many are here now ? Fox and Sutton's cars, can't think of any more off the top of my head. Both of those were tax advantaged shall we say.

I know 3 locals who bought Enzo's, in fact one of them bought two. All cars were flipped soon after delivery at the factory.

Offline mattyg

• Adelaide -

• Drives: Audi Q5
  • Name: Matt G
The vast majority of Ferrari Hyper cars sold to Australians never make it to our shores because of the taxes. They either flip 'em for a quick buck or keep them overseas.

I seem to recall a figure of around 12 Enzo's sold to Australian buyers, how many are here now ? Fox and Sutton's cars, can't think of any more off the top of my head. Both of those were tax advantaged shall we say.

I know 3 locals who bought Enzo's, in fact one of them bought two. All cars were flipped soon after delivery at the factory.

dont you also need to be selected to purchase one?

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

dont you also need to be selected to purchase one?

Yes and no. It comes down to your relationship with the dealer/importer.

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
Reveal date is apparently February 1 to selected private buyers, but I have a feeling pics will leak shortly thereafter. Stay tuned!
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Yes and no. It comes down to your relationship with the dealer/importer.

and in SA we have no dealer, so its 1:18 scale for us
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Offline TomE

Does Ferrari care that the cars get flipped? Ie are they off the preferred client list for limited editions?
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "