Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
membership renewal came out today, can someone give me a reason what benefit it gives especially here in SA.

Porsche club SA offers a hellova lot more in track days, drive days (without the wank factor of wearing red), gymkhana days, monthly dinners, invites to previews of new cars, monthly mechanical tuition and courses for whats in a Porsche and magazine that actually is produced for SA.

Ferrari Club SA offers, drive days to public nominated restaurant following the most direct public route, lots of red flags, lots of red clothing, no track days, no gymkhana, offers no invites to release of new cars and no mechanical courses other than the local dealer telling us how good they are.   
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Steve355F1

• Drives: 355F1 GTS
I'm joining the Porsche club today for precisely the reasons you mention

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

The Porsche club sounds like good value. Do I need to have a Porsche to join though?

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
The Porsche club sounds like good value. Do I need to have a Porsche to join though?
Don't you have one already?

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Porsche club is open to all comers and they allow others marques on their drive day/ track day.

The way the FCA SA is heading unless you have a modern Ferrari you are frowned upon, especially since the cosmic fraud became  exposed on Today Tonight
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Don't you have one already?

Been such a long time since I drive it I forgot I had one :p

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
Porsche club is open to all comers and they allow others marques on their drive day/ track day.

The way the FCA SA is heading unless you have a modern Ferrari you are frowned upon, especially since the cosmic fraud became  exposed on Today Tonight

PCCV requires present or previous Porsche ownership, from memory.

The modern car syndrome is one of the big changes in the FCA from when I first joined in '85, and the reason why the carby group started. In the 80s we never even saw new Ferraris in the club. In the late 80s when RD and GP bought their testarossas along to club runs, they were the exception rather than the rule!

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Hmmmm......

This IS the Central Vic Porsche Club!!!!

Offline jmillard308

• Carpet Muncher

The modern car syndrome is one of the big changes in the FCA from when I first joined in '85, and the reason why the carby group started. In the 80s we never even saw new Ferraris in the club. In the late 80s when RD and GP bought their testarossas along to club runs, they were the exception rather than the rule!

Ah, the good old days - when men were men and pansies were flowers ;)

BTW, what do we think about the FCA moving to the USA judging rules for Concorso?

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

We need a carby group in SA, there are many who have carby cars and never use them. The lack of track days in FCA SA is a reflection of the club, members would rather be seen driving along The Parade parking in front and drinking latte's.

When we have had a carby run it has worked well with a bunch of old farts trundling around the hills.

The Porsche club in SA doesn't give a rats toss if you turn up in a GT2, Cayenne, Boxster or 924, they just wants people to have fun. I would much rather see a drive day where lunch of breakfast is the secondary reason for the day and driving the primary one.

Anyway FCA SA has lost me, maybe when they have the National rally I might join up, only for the track day.