Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Ah, the good old days - when men were men and pansies were flowers ;)

BTW, what do we think about the FCA moving to the USA judging rules for Concorso?

Considering they f.u.c.k.e.d up the concorso in Nat Rally in SA, anything would be better. Always defies logic that a brand new car wins  the concorso especially in SA
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
BTW, what do we think about the FCA moving to the USA judging rules for Concorso?

More details required.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
More details required.

Phil C. has given long detailed posts on the Yanky rules on F-Chat Oz pub bar section :p  I think they deleted the rule where you were allowed to shoot the Judges with a military fully automatic machine gun if you disagreed with their decision ;)

I think it's worth a try because the current system is outdated and open to cheating and too much personal interpretation for my liking.

Offline Aircon

Phil C. has given long detailed posts on the Yanky rules on F-Chat Oz pub bar section :p  I think they deleted the rule where you were allowed to shoot the Judges with a military fully automatic machine gun if you disagreed with their decision ;)

I think it's worth a try because the current system is outdated and open to cheating and too much personal interpretation for my liking.

Cheating? You rock up with your car and it gets judged, doesn't it? What things can people do to cheat, apart from giving the judge a blow job? Hey...isn't Mr Millard a judge? :)

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Cheating? You rock up with your car and it gets judged, doesn't it? What things can people do to cheat, apart from giving the judge a blow job? Hey...isn't Mr Millard a judge? :)

You haven't done a poofter polish event under the current rules for a few decades have you?

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

What are you suggesting????

You haven't done a poofter polish event under the current rules for a few decades have you?

Does Polishing the Bishop count????

Offline Aircon

I think I entered the boxer ONCE in the modified category, which I won.....which was ridiculous. I didn't worry about knowing anything about the rules. The car was very nice and clean, though.

It had two GM throttle bodies on it at the time, but no one seemed to notice. Personally, I thought that was unusual for a carby model :)

Offline jmillard308

• Carpet Muncher

I think I entered the boxer ONCE in the modified category,

No such thing as a modified category in Concorso

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

I think I entered the boxer ONCE in the modified category, which I won.....which was ridiculous. I didn't worry about knowing anything about the rules. The car was very nice and clean, though.

It had two GM throttle bodies on it at the time, but no one seemed to notice. Personally, I thought that was unusual for a carby model :)

hit nail head

originality means SFA

i could put in a 430gt3 and in theory its not a ferrari.......its a bitza, part ferrari part kessel
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

No such thing as a modified category in Concorso

he was referring to last century when he last entered