Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
I couldn''t help myself so here goes.

1. Repaint?? They have all had a touch up here and there including Aussie delivered 360's. How about you make sure the chassis is straight and any major accidents that have not been repaired properly.

2.If you are looking at an import then the log books can say anything you want them to say but you have to go back and do alot of searching. AN aussie delivered one is easier to track down history but these can also be hard. Better still just do a cam belt change regardless and you know it has been done.

3.If the subframe has been repaired properly then there is no issue here.

4. Finally if you have an extra 10K then hopefully that will be enough for whatever you may want to fix.

Final advice as I have been down this road and seen many 360's is to plan how much you want to spend and try and secure the car with that budget. After this what it costs to run is a different story.

When you get one you will quickly learn the ins and out of ownership.

Now it looks like you want the perfect Ferrari with no previous paint work etc etc.

Go buy a F430.

The end.

+1.     
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline Bonuss

I'm waiting for more workshop to do compliance work on the F430. This should flood the local market with imported F430 from the UK as they have done with the 360.

At the moment F430 is nearly double the cost of the 360. For street driving use, I personally don't think the F430 is double the car of the 360.  Maybe for the track its totally different people as people can justify the big jump in F430 ownership. For track work my bikes is way more fun than any car.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

I'm waiting for more workshop to do compliance work on the F430. This should flood the local market with imported F430 from the UK as they have done with the 360.

At the moment F430 is nearly double the cost of the 360. For street driving use, I personally don't think the F430 is double the car of the 360.  Maybe for the track its totally different people as people can justify the big jump in F430 ownership. For track work my bikes is way more fun than any car.

What are you talking about? What workshops are doing 430 complaince at the moment and what workshops are doing it in the future? How is the 430 going to flood the market like the 360?

Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline 355Aussie

1. Sorry but the F430 will not flood the market like the 360. The rules have changed and Ferrari is protecting this with the F430.

2. WHat makes you think the F430 is the same driving pleasure as the 360?? Have you had both and driven both?
The F430 is far superiror to the 360 and then the 458 is far superior to the F430 and so on. There is no comparison here I'm sorry.

3. Yes bike is fun on the track but the Ferrari is heaps of fun. Done many track days and it is awesome.

Finally, the F430 is double the price but when I read your posts you want the perfect Ferrari with no paint work etc etc.

Your going to have search well and pay alot more than an import price for a 360 for this privledge.

Forget what you have been talking about and go buy an import in the early 100's to get a feel for the car.Put a spare 10K on the side for any issues that crop up.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

1. Sorry but the F430 will not flood the market like the 360. The rules have changed and Ferrari is protecting this with the F430.

2. WHat makes you think the F430 is the same driving pleasure as the 360?? Have you had both and driven both?
The F430 is far superiror to the 360 and then the 458 is far superior to the F430 and so on. There is no comparison here I'm sorry.

3. Yes bike is fun on the track but the Ferrari is heaps of fun. Done many track days and it is awesome.

Finally, the F430 is double the price but when I read your posts you want the perfect Ferrari with no paint work etc etc.

Your going to have search well and pay alot more than an import price for a 360 for this privledge.

Forget what you have been talking about and go buy an import in the early 100's to get a feel for the car.Put a spare 10K on the side for any issues that crop up.

+1 again
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline vegas

• It puts the lotion on its skinor it gets the hose

• Drives: Tesla & Ferrari
+1

Also Sal who is associated with Ferrari Advoactes (Red) knows his stuff and is honest, see him for a PPI.
It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again.