Offline quattro_joe

• Formula Euro

• Drives: Audi
All

I know this questions might of been asked before, but would anyone be able to know where I can source new Ferrari race suits/overalls, even mechanic/pit crew type ones, whether they be the ones used by the official ferrari F1 team or those used by privateer teams in the FIA GT series, Lemans, etc or any other series (either FIA approved or not, fireproof or not).

I am not interested in used F1/Race/signed memorobilia and have been sent down that path many times. I have also tried contacting racewear manufacturerers directly such as Sparco, Puma, Sabelt etc to no avail, also tried the Ferrari store but again to no avail.

Seen them used by Corse Clienti customers on their track days out and in privateer GT and Lemans racing teams so they must be available outside the official Ferrari F1 team somewhere?

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Offline quattro_joe

• Formula Euro

• Drives: Audi
Something like this?

<mouse magnet>

yeah seen that many times. Its some cheap knock-off/copy from Pakistan, not interested (but thanks anyways for looking for me).

Always keeping the lookout on ebay for official stuff - did come across a proper Sabelt brand FIA approved one on ebay US but the listing had ended and it was white instead of red....