Offline Paulstar

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
I think this could be the event of all events to go to..

Crazy arse racers those Asian challenge series guys, plus the F1 car/s and other displays will be sensational.

Offline tdc911

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

Offline Paulstar

If any members need a car or 2 stored (locked in a garage or behind gates) close by (10mins from the track) short term prior to the event let me know.  :)

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

Yo-ho.....:D very excited.....:D I just finalised the deal to drive in the 458 Challenge Asia Pacific Round at SMSP in the Ferrari Racing Days, very thrilled to be competing & to be around & see all the magnificent cars that will be there, the 3 day event is shaping to be the best Ferrari event ever in Australia IMO, some of the Classics are just magnificent, the LaFerrari, F1's FXX's etc. Look forward to catching up & saying hi to any out there.
Keep Smiling

Offline cel

Yo-ho.....:D very excited.....:D I just finalised the deal to drive in the 458 Challenge Asia Pacific Round at SMSP in the Ferrari Racing Days, very thrilled to be competing & to be around & see all the magnificent cars that will be there, the 3 day event is shaping to be the best Ferrari event ever in Australia IMO, some of the Classics are just magnificent, the LaFerrari, F1's FXX's etc. Look forward to catching up & saying hi to any out there.

Was this you?

Loved watching the XX series

It was a great day, had a blast!

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

Was this you?

Loved watching the XX series

It was a great day, had a blast!

Yes thanks Marcel, beautiful photo, if you have any more I would love to see them.

It was a great event all round & finishing on the podium was pretty nice I must say :)
Keep Smiling

Offline cel

Congrats, well done!

I assumed it was you so I focussed on your car for a few laps. I'll send some more when I have time to sort through my photos :)